No.42 Camoflauge 101

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by Use2bVader, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Use2bVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iut3qk7lF-s

my latest.
    Just tell me if you don't want me to post these thing here.
  2. grumpydevil Jedi Knight

star 3
    That one was by far the best! The Sidious thing at the end was a little odd....Perhaps using Salacious Crumb would work better?

Or maybe cut the laughter early so that you don't have to use different shots?

-Kyle
  3. Use2bVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    True(cutting it early). Mr.Crumb was indeed my first thought, but suprisingly I seemed to remember him laughing more and longer than he did. Sidious has the longest prolonged laugh in the saga.

Other than the extra explosions, I attempted to not touch the sound. The extra explosions are samples from the same clip too. So the audio is 100% Monty Python.
    I still have problems with the "and now for something completely different." Couldn't find a closer match. If you can suggest a better clip,I'll try it.

Thanks for the comments...
  4. grumpydevil Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hmmmm.... how about the shot of Han Solo with the AT-ST helmet pretending to be an imperial in ROTJ. I think he's even covering his mouth (I'd have to check to be sure)? Or you could futz around with the scene where Vader appoints Piett with the rank of Admiral from ESB. [face_dancing]

-Kyle
  5. Use2bVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ironicly the Han scene is 3 frames shorter than the 1st Sidious clip.:_| or were you talking about for the "and now for something completely different" shot?
  6. grumpydevil Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes, I was talking about using one of those for the "and now for something completely different" shot.
  7. brook_33 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ha ha, that was good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.