main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST No darth, no sith?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Joanu Savan, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanu Savan

Joanu Savan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2016
    Hey guys, I've been thinking abut this and I'm not sure if there is a thread about this specific issue. Is the ausence of the title "darth" means the new dark force users are no longer sith? Also, isn't "Snoke" a very not so badass sith lord kind of name? Kylo Ren is a good name, still it seems a bit "lighter" than Darth Vader, darth sidious, darth maul... Could the new dark force users be actually not so evil as sith? I even consider the possibility of snoke not being a sith lord, but a different kind of force user... Did a new order of force users arised?
    Any thoughts?

2. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    Neither Kylo Ren nor Snoke are Sith. They are a part of the Knights of Ren, which is a completely separate entity from the Sith. This has happened before, as other pieces of Star Wars fiction (both canon and non-canon) show, there are other groups of darksiders. Hope this helped clear this up.

thejeditraitor likes this.
  3. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Don't really need a thread for this. Discuss in one of the Snoke/Kylo/Knights Of Ren threads. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.