main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub 'No Disintegration's'....Bounty Hunters Fan Club.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Aaronaman, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaronaman

Aaronaman Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 12, 2013
    I've searched the threads for a place to discuss the Bounty Hunters of the SW Universe and it seems they've all been locked....So I think it's time to reopen the forum,

They may not have the most lines in the movies, in some cases none, but that hasn't stopped them be a huge part of SW folk law.

So this is the place to rave about your favourite SW Bounty Hunter from the movies, TV, or EU!

For me the greatest BH has to be Amanaman from ROTJ, he looked like no other character from the movie and he had a staff with heads from his victims....that's badass. The fact he had no lines in the film and only really hang out in the shadows didn't make him less of a character in my eyes at all, it just gave my imagination an excuse to run wild lol.

I'd be interested to hear other BH fans thoughts on why their favourite is best even though there's no chance he/she could defeat Amanaman one on one!

2. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Amanaman is pretty cool, but my favourites would have to be:
    1. Bossk
    2. Embo
    3. Cad Bane
    4. Boba Fett
    5. IG-88
    6. C-21 Highsinger
    7. Zuckuss
    8. Latts Razzi
    9. Jango Fett
    10. Dengar

3. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    My favorite is Jango Fett.

4. Aaronaman

Mar 12, 2013
    What's makes Jango better than the rest though or is that just a fan pick?

5. Aaronaman

Mar 12, 2013
    ......being a fellow New Zealander I'd hope to have seen Jango a little higher haha

6. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    I wouldn't say that Jango is better than the rest, they all have their plusses and minuses, I just like Jango the best.

7. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Hello. Big Bounty Hunter fan here. I am a Boba Fett fan myself. Any reason Greedo isn't mentioned above?

8. benknobi1

Jun 12, 2002
    he is now :p

9. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
  10. Aaronaman

Mar 12, 2013
    I've always thought Greedo was a bit to ''chatty' to be a good bounty hunter....he must have been sick they day they taught 'shoot first ask questions later' at BH School.

11. Darth Taylor

Darth Taylor Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2013
    He must have been sick that day. He was going to let Han Solo go... But anyways, I never really have been much of a Greedo fan. I mean, he's alright, but not as awesome as Boba Fett.

12. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    Poor Greedo. Such large eyes. Such terrible aim. *Pours one out for the Rodian*

13. Darth Taylor

Darth Taylor Jedi Youngling

Sep 19, 2013
    Yeah. Greedo should have seen that coming.

14. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Bossk and Jango Fett are my personal two favorites. Would've loved to see more of the BH in ESB.

15. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    I absolutely love Bossk. He is a giant wookiee eating Lizard, who doesn't take snark from anybody, even Imperial Admirals. Runners up have to be Boba Fett and D'harhan. I never really liked Boba until I read the short story The Last Man Standing, whch was so awesome it made Fett one of my favorites in the EU. And D'harhan is awesome because he's got a laser cannon for his head.

16. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    I've never been a fan of bounty hunters, but TCW kinda changed my opinion. Cad Bane from the list! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.