main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends No End in Sight - AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lady_Misty, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I got this idea after reading about Apocalypse on the ‘net and talking about it with others this plot bunny bit.

In this Anakin stayed on Mortis and possible fallout of him staying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My name is Arica Ryjl, I am a Jedi Knight. At the moment I am hiding with my fellow Jedi from one of the assassins sent by the Sith Empress to kill us. She and her Master before her and so on have raged war against the Jedi.

This war has been going on for over sixty years.

I was not the first apprentice my Master trained but I was one of the few that survived to be knighted. So many of my fellow Padawans have fallen and I have lost a Padawan already. He was only seventeen when he was killed.

I know that as Jedi I should not miss or mourn his passing but Ric was in many ways just a child. He didn’t deserve to die the way he did.

There are stories that the Chosen One had been found but he vanished during the Clone Wars never to be heard from again.

Many senators and beings that he liked or respected were murdered in the most horrific manners; they would cause the most hardened war veterans flee to relieve themselves of their last few meals.

When the Jedi Temple was set ablaze and everyone in it slaughtered like vermin so many Jedi hoped that he’d return to help as repel the Sith.

The galaxy is quickly turning into a bloodbath. So many lives have been lost and several planets either laid to waste or blown to rubble by the Death Stars.

The Sith hold Coruscant. We have only took it back once and at a great cost of life. Hundreds of thousands died in each attack. The exact count might be in the millions but we will never know.

I fear that the Jedi Order will face extinction and that there will be no one able to defeat the Sith.

Not even the invaders could stand against the combined fire power of both Death Stars. They would have laid this galaxy to waste if they hadn’t been destroyed.

I always plea to the Force to send the Chosen One back to us so that this madness can end.

The assassin is coming our way.

I grip my lightsaber in preparation to fight to the death if needed.

The assassin has discovered our hiding place.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is it bad? Is it good? Let me know

And for the record I stopped reading FotJ because I was tired of the fighting, killing and the sheer idiocy of it all.

If I continue should I post the rest of it here or put the rest of the story separate?

2. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Curious idea.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  3. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    jacen200015 and anyone else that has read this I would like some input.

When Anakin returns to destroy the Sith should he bring Son and Daughter with him?

I look forward to the input.

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :cool: idea Misty & he should bring his son and daughter. And as for stopping reading, I stopped after the NJO-- unless it's a fanfiction redo of LOTF. Then there are some nice fixes :p

Lady_Misty likes this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Mar 21, 2007
    Son and Daughter aren't Luke and Leia. They are two beings of immense power. They are in the somewhat despised Mortis Trilogy from TCW.