So NV No game this week?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Axia_Euxine Jedi Master

star 4
    I wont be there and niether will Morondude so I guess not.
  3. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If anyone wants to help out on the 48 hour film competition since there's no game, we could use all the help we can get.
  4. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
  5. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The 48 hour film competition is the reason I can't make it saturday.

Here's what it is:

Friday at 6pm, we get a genre, a character, a line of dialogue, and a prop and have until Sunday at 6pm to have a film done with all 4 of those elements. It's gonna be 48 hours of blood, sweat, and tears, as well as a bunch of exausted, sweaty film students.
  6. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    sounds fun. I can help you Saturday night, if you wish. What kind of help you looking for? Acting? Editing? Cinematography?
  7. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah...what type of help do you need? i'm not going out of town this weekend like i thought i was
  8. Luminara_Jade Jedi Master

star 4
    i can help on saturday too, when and where?
  9. MoronDude Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, it is hard to say. We're not getting the elements til tomorrow.

The plan is to write the script, draw the storyboards, and make a shot list on Friday night. Then we'll start shooting Saturday and try to finish by Saturday night. Then, Sunday will be spent editing and adding music.

The day we'll need the most help is Saturday. We'll need people for acting, behind the camera positions, running to the store to get supplies, and finding locations we can shoot at.

So if people want to help out (and since I really don't know what we'll need) send me a PM with the times on Saturday and Sunday you could help out, and a phone number I could reach you. Then, once we know what we are shooting, and how many people we'll need, I'll give you a call.

Anyone who can help out will be greatly appreciated, and I'm sure Ryan will feed everyone on the cast and crew.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.