main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA No longer MIA

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by feltak, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feltak

feltak Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2005
    Due to some person illness issues and a string of family and close friend passings, I had to take a long time off from many of my hobbies. Thank god all issues have been resolved, and I am ready to get back behind the podracer.

To reintroduce myself since I have been gone a while, my name is Rocky I am in my early 30's, live in Corona, and have been a member since sometime in 05. My favorite SW movie is Return of the Jedi, and my costumes include Sith, Chewie, a Blue Lantern, and my current project is a partially assimilated borg/mando (tougher than first planned).

I will be attending Comic Con this year all days, and am trying to work out the Anahiem con later this month.

I was hoping to make the meeting this month but was out of state, but hope to meet up with everyone at the next local meeting.

Rocky

2. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    Hi Rocky I'm Jessie maybe we can chat about the Sith costume I would like to make one I just need some guidance

3. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! Stay stuned for a junkload of threads coming that will have all that we've got planned. We'd love to have you show up and participate in the many upcoming events! :)

4. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    Welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.