Provo No Midnight Madness for us

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, Apr 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    It looks like the Orem Toys-R-Us will not be opening at midnight on April 23...so if anyone wants their Star Wars toys fix, I'd suggest going down to Walmart that night.
  2. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    If it's any consolation, the Toys 'R Us stores up here in Seattle aren't doing it either. :(
  3. allenj456 Jedi Knight

star 2
    All SLC TRU's are not participating either. A few of us will be at the 24 hour Wal Mart in W.Jordan. I spoke to the toy manger and she said that the scan codes will work only after 12:01 - i'll be there early ;-)
  4. _JediKnight_ Jedi Master

star 2
    It seems like a lot of the ToyrUs stores in the west won't be doing midnight stuff. I wonder if there is a certain reason for that. But at least we can still go to walmart to get the toys (and all of the other star wars stuff that comes out the 23rd)
  5. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I just got an update and two Seattle Toys 'R Us stores will be open after all! :D

There are actually quite a few stores open in the west, especially California. Check out the official list HERE.

Later,
  6. LaurenFett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, fortunately for me there's a Midnight Madness fifteen minutes from my house in Christiana, Delaware. I'm surprised my parents are letting me go! I'm not going to buying a whole lot; I just want to go and meet all the other geeks who show up :)
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.