main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends No More Tears | Prequel to "Last Remnant Lost" {Anakin/Tahiri Vignette}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Courtney_Solo, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    @};- Title: No More Tears
    @};- Author(s): Courtney_Solo
    @};- Genre: Agnst/Drama
    @};- Summary: Anakin + Tahiri @ the battle of Myrkr: Anakin's death.
    @};- Notes: I thought Troy Denning needed to put a little more emotion into his death. :) 'Nuff said. :_|
    Disclaimer: Star Wars ain't mine. Bah Humbug. ;)

Anakin met Tahiri's gaze sorrowfully. His aura crackled and extinguished even more. Her beautiful deep green eyes glistened with tears as she realized what was about to happen. Alema Rar tried to get in Tahiri's way, but nothing could stop their moment, not even obnoxious Twi'leks.

[i][color=blue]I'm sorry, Tahiri. I didn't listen to you. Forgive me.[/color]

[color=green]Anakin...[/i][/color] Her despair was only growing. [i][color=green]Don't leave me! Not now...[/i][/color] She began to cry.

Anakin's ice blue eyes filled with tears. [i][color=blue]I'm sorry I just ruined our future. I'll miss you.[/color]

[color=green]Anakin, don't go![/color]

[color=blue]Do me a favor...[/color]

[color=green]Anything.[/color]

[color=blue]Learn to love again. Eventually marry someone else. Just don't forget me or my love.[/color]

[color=green]Ani...[/color]

[color=blue]Promise.[/color]

[color=green]I-I promise.[/color][/i] Anakin stumbled in pain and Tahiri ran to him and embraced him. He ignored the immense pain and held onto her, held onto life just a bit longer. "Ani," she whispered. "don't die." Anakin reached up (for he has slid to the ground) and caressed her cheek tenderly.

"I can't stop that now, Tahiri. I'm so sorry," He whispered. Tahiri closed her eyes and let her head fall upon Anakin's chest. He placed a hand on her neck gently and she began to sob. "I wish I could."

"If you die, I die with you," She declared, looking up. Anakin started, causing Tahiri to jump.

"No! You promised..." he had to pause to cough. "-you promised you'd learn to love again." Tahiri shook her head.

"I couldn't, even if I tried. I could never love another as I have loved... as I love you," she whispered back. Anakin pulled her down into a lingering, bittersweet kiss.

"Then... so be it. I only want you to be happy. I love you," he replied. "Never forget me." She kissed his cheek.

"I couldn't. I won't." She promised.

Anakin closed his eyes and sighed. "I'll be your guardian angel. Whenever you need me, I'll be there in some way or form. I promise you," He opened his eyes. "It's time for me to go," Tahiri nodded and tears trickled down her cheeks. He wiped them away. "I promise you, Tahiri, I will find a way to return to you. Will you wait for me?"

Tahiri nodded. "Y-yes." She choked out. Anakin caressed her cheek once more.

"Kiss me... one last time ... before I go... please," he wheezed. She pressed her lips to his tenderly, Anakin deepened the kiss. Their tears trickled down their cheeks and onto their lips, the salty taste of each other's tears mingling on their taste buds. "I love you, Tahiri... wait for me."

"I love you, too, Anakin," she gasped, sorrow tearing at her heart. Anakin heard no more, not Tahiri's sobs, not the angry voices in the background, not his siblings calling for Tahiri to return. By then, he was gone.

Sobs wracked Tahiri's body uncontrollably, abd she buried her face in Anakin's chest, which was no longer rising and falling. And in that moment, Tahiri's whole world came crumbling down. [i][color=blue]No more tears, Angel. I am coming... wait for me.[/color][/i]

"I will, Ani," she hiccupped. "I will."

[hr]

[color=darkblue]The sequel to this fic is [link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/22812074/p1/?0]Last Remnant Lost[/link]

I hope you enjoyed this!

C_S[/color]

2. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Stormtrooper_TK-421 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    way to make the TK almost cry! :( <---- *is holding that sort of pout on his face to keep himself from crying*

awesome vig, thought you might have actually done better than the Denning - on emotionalness, for certain @};- well done Courtney =D=

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Beautifully done! =D=

4. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Like TK, I'm also holding in those tears. [face_worried]

Sad, touching, a bundle of emotions.

Always enjoy your work, Courtney. @};-

(P.S.- Congrats on your noms!) =D=

5. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    I [face_love] you guys!!!!

Stormtrooper_TK-421: way to make the TK almost cry! :( <---- *is holding that sort of pout on his face to keep himself from crying*

:p I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

-Awesome vig, thought you might have actually done better than the Denning - on emotionalness, for certain well done Courtney =D=

Thank You! @};- I definately didn't like how Tahiri was being all annoying in SbS and Alema was crushing on Ani, and Ani was treating Tahiri like dirt... ;)

VaderLVR64: Beautifully done! =D=

Thank You! [:D]

MirandaFair: Like TK, I'm also holding in those tears.

[face_devil]

Sad, touching, a bundle of emotions.

I had just finishded reading SbS for the billionth time and was still miffed @ Denning when I was writing it. :D

Always enjoy your work, Courtney.

Thanks! I've REALLY enjoyed reading The Blood of the Hand!

(P.S.- Congrats on your noms!)

PS: (I'm amazed I got any!)

6. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    One last uppie: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiise. :D

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    :( :( That was just so tragically painful. Very nicely done Courtney. =D=

8. Imperial-Hippy

Imperial-Hippy Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    That was great master, like you i did not like the absence of A/T in SBS exspecially at the end.

very well done.

9. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Healer_Leona: Thank you!

Imperial-Hippy: Thank you, padawan! :D I'm glad you agree. *nods* :p

C @};- S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.