main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

No Other Choice ( JA, Obi, Qui, angst, h/c) - Promise kept, updated (1-30-03)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Antigone, Apr 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draigon_myth

draigon_myth Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Well, I'm back from a looooong trip, and finally have a computer again! Yes!

Incredibly written - and excrutiatingly suspenseful. Nariba is dead, having taken a fateful bullet meant for her royal father, and Obi-Wan is injured as well, perhaps mortally. Polusti is showing great selflessness and magnanimity in telling Qui-Gon to leave, but what will happen to the planet as a new civil war erupts?

Why is it that all good writers are the ones that torture their readers with cliff-hangers?

2. Odele

Odele Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    YAY! A post! I love this story, it's wonderful, keep it up!

3. Loryn_Wilde

Loryn_Wilde Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    THAT was REALLY wonderful... really lovely and now I feel like we're just waiting for the other shoe to drop, really... even though I, er... know what happens. MWAHAHAHA.
    Lore

4. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    ** CRYS I NEED MORE OR I SHALL DIE**

5. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Wow! :eek: I just found this story and I have to say that I love it.

Are we finally going to find out what is wrong with Obi? ?[face_plain]

6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    I have a few seconds so all I can say is...

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BlueJedi

BlueJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2002
    Want some more please

Up

up

8. Sameri

Sameri Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2002
    Ohh Yummy! I can't wait to see what happens to obi! Is his force signature stwisted becasue he watched her die or becuase he feels it's his fault? C'mon you can't leave us hanging like this!

Meri

9. CalaisKenobi

CalaisKenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    Definitely in need of more

10. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    This a most extraordinary story you've written so far.

11. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
  12. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Somehow I missed the post yesterday. Baad Bad Kitara. Ohhhh how sad. He isnt going to kill himself- is he?

13. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Oooooo. :eek:

Post more soon!

14. Psycho-Freak

Psycho-Freak Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Post more soon!

Pleeeeeeeease. :)

15. CYNICAL21

CYNICAL21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Beautifully written, Antigone - a perfect expression of the pain of a parent, whether biological or of the heart - and I assume Qui-Gon will finally look - really look - at his apprentice and notice that something is, indeed, rotten in the state of Denmark.

And that will make for a fine chance for him to be the stern but loving father-figure we all want our beloved Obi to have - I hope.

Do NOT take forever to finish this - or I might just have to expand my little menagerie. Ferrets, huh? :eek:

16. Naeva

Naeva Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2002
    More? Soon? Please!!! :D

17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    ** watches her little cyber ferrets run wild Muhahahahahahahaha***

18. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    Why aren't you posting?! Well, now i'm not going to listen to you...time to cry...

19. Antigone

Antigone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Growing impatient are we? And to think, I posted only, what, five days ago... :D

I was going to write last night, but I got caught up in an exchange of mush/torture snippages and, well, ended up with Obi-pain and an idea for a new fic...But I'm going to hold off on that until I finish at least one of the two that I've started.

As for NOC, I'm going to write some of that tonight, if not the entire chapter. All I have to do first is find my chapstick :D Ever have the chapped lips - and I mean extremely chapped - when, though it's not like your rolling on the ground in pain, but you just can't stop thinking about it? Ugh, I wanna kill something!

My derm prescribed stuff, but, typically, I've lost it and have now resorted to putting on whatever vasiline/menthol based gloss I can get my hands on. But what bothers me even more is that the co-pay was, like, 15 dollars. Grrr...

But, the final message is that I WILL write tonight and you WILL have something by tomorrow...even if the only thing I find is the Blistex I bought today out of desperation.

Until tomorrow!

~Antigone

20. Loryn_Wilde

Loryn_Wilde Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2002
    HAH! If I had had any idea that our little torture/mush exchanges were keeping you from this story I'd have never.... well... I'd still have done it but NOT THE POINT... I'm clamoring for more here... c'mon, take pity.

L

21. Antigone

Antigone Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Lore, we needed it! What we wrote last night was definitely some of the best torture/mush I've read in a while...

Though I do think that, out of the entire torture community, we are in the most need of therapy...And, hey! Aren't you supposed to be dead? What do you think you're doing? I'm writing a eulogy, and you're spoiling everything. Go! Back in the casket with you. Shoo!

That's a good Lore. :D

22. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Post post post post... :D

So what were you reading last night, Antigone? I'd like to check it out.

~Swede :p

23. Cascadia

Cascadia Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Here's a brand new chapstick for you, Antigone . Now get busy and finish this fic. You can't leave us like this. It's cruel. :_|

Obi-pain? I've been taking lessons on that myself. We could always use a little to brighten our day. [face_devil] Did I say that? [face_shocked]

As for Lore , apparently rumors of her death are greatly exaggerated. I think we need those cyberhounds to hunt down all these recalcitrant authors. :D

24. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    I think we should do 2 things;
    1. Force Antigone to post...NOW!
    2. Donate some money to buy Obi-Wan a better life. Evey fic I've read about him he's been totured, drugged, depressed, raped, killed, lost someone close to him, ect. Poor Obi! Who agrees?

25. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jul 16, 2001
    All i'm going to say is this:

I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPEN'S IN THE STORY AS LONG AS IN THE END OBIWAN NOR QUIGON DIE IF EITHER OF THEM DIE ME NOT READ YOUR STORYS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEH BLACK MAIL MUHAHAHAHA!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.