main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA !No Spoilers Please!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by fx88, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    Nobody has done it yet, but after reading DarthBrian's spoiler encounter while reading one of the figure's cardbacks (that sucks, dude! Episode1 Sountrack allover again :(
    ) I just wanted to remind everyone to keep all the E2 info on the downlow and not expose anything BIG.

2. DarthBrian

DarthBrian Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I bought the AOTC soundtrack today at Wal*Mart and I didn't look at the back of it. It's supposed to have spoilers in the track names, just like the TPM soundtrack did.
    So, I pulled out the CD with the cover I wanted and never turned it around. When I checked out I put it face up on the checkstand. When I got to work, I pulled it out of my bag face up and with the front of it still facing me, I put it in my CD drawer at work, still sealed. It will not be opened until after May 16th.

I hate spoilers. Hate them with a passion.

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I personally read all spoilers I get my hands on, but I respect those who wish to remain spoiler free.

4. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    I recently bought a Toyfare magazine and ripped out like 2 sections on E2!! And the picture captions, aww god the captions, theyre the worst, they tell everything about the key scenes.

5. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    /\
    Bastards!!! :mad:

6. JediSquire

JediSquire Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    If you read the "Terms of Service" for The Force.net, you will read that Spoilers are NOT allowed on this website!

Spoilers are just as they are called and they spoil the movies that we have waited so long to watch. So anybody has the right to complain (and I urge them to do so) if they see a spoiler on this site.

7. DarthBrian

Apr 9, 2002
    Ah crap!
    Thanks for spoiling the Terms of Service for me. I was purposefully waiting until the movie came out before reading them!
    Thanks a lot! :mad:

8. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Considering that Fan Force has the "Terms of Service" rules against spoilers, it surprises me that so many spoilers can be found on the main discussion boards. I feel sorry for people who are spoiler free these days. They are being innundated with spoiler talk on the messageboards, having to see the toys, seeing the commercials, trailers, advertisements, and now the "book" is out there as well so that means the entire script is now known by many.

9. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    I remember for TPM, I was trying to go completely spoiler-free. Then Star 100.7 came along. Stupid Jeff and Jer got a hold of the soundtrack and were playing it and out of nowhere, "Qui-Gon's noble end? So I guess he dies in the movie." Only one word to describe my feelings then...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I feel your pain.

10. CaptPanakaBacca

CaptPanakaBacca Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 16, 2002
    Spoilers rule. Spoilers are cool.

11. foxbatkllr

foxbatkllr Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 27, 2001
    Actually, the Ep2 soundtrack does not contain spoilers anywhere near to those of the Ep1 soundtrack. There is one minor spoiler but it is no big deal at all, because you have no real clue exactly when this supposed scene is gonna happen. Unfortunately i have seen a few too many spoilers, one that really pissed me off that a read it. It was a picture and it totally upset me that i saw it. But don't worry about the soundtrack, it's not gonna ruin the movie for ya.

12. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    I'm morew or less trying to stay away from spoilers. I know a bit more than I'd like to, but I'm not searching for every tidbit of information I can find. If I come across one, I may be pissed for a few seconds. As long as it's not something huge, I'll be fine. I just can't wait to see it!!!

13. Sidious_X_Palpatine

Sidious_X_Palpatine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2002
    It probably means that SPOILERS aren't allowed on the FanForce (City Forum) Messageboards.

I think the only messageboards that TheForce.Net allows Spoilers is in the Movie Forum in the particular Movie's SpoilerBoards.

I tend to stay away from these SpoilerBoards, myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.