main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

No Spoilers

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by netslave, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netslave

netslave Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    hey, I just wanted to know everyone's stand on spoilers for ep3.

MY STAND

I do NOT want to know anything about EP3. not even the slightest thing. if lucas or anyone else says anything somewhat close to the EP3 story, I don't want to hear it. even if it's something as lame as 3PO's memory getting erased, or something along those lines. I'll talk about anything in speculation for the movie, but I'll be VERY upset if I read anyone's post or hear anyone talk about something that is a spoiler. Does the SLC fan force believe the same way? Is there a place for 'safe' discussions of the new movie? if not, can we keep it here?

anyway, just wanted to know. thanks! ;)

2. FiveHorizons

FiveHorizons Jedi Master star 3

Mar 19, 2002
    I don't want to know anything, and won't know anything. I want to stay absolutely spoiler free for Epsidode III... and I kind of have no choice.

Here's my position. I'll be going to the U this Fall, and then leaving in August of '03 for two years ;) and returning around September of '05 (after I extend for a month or so ;)) and will hopefully catch Episode III in the theaters here when I get back or wherever I may be in '05. I don't plan on spending a lot of time on the internet in those 2 years, so I don't think I'll know any spoilers whatsoever.

3. netslave

May 30, 2002
    that's kewl. a good safe way of doing it, but I can't resist talking about the existing SW movies, or the new one. I just hate getting accidentally spoiled.

4. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I'll spoil myself this time. But I'll wait till it gets closer to do it.

5. Coolguy4522

Coolguy4522 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    FYI, spoilers are not permited here anyway. Just PM a mod if you see one here. The only place for E3 spoilers are the board for that.

6. netslave

May 30, 2002
    kewl deal, but I mean also at the meetings. I don't know if discussions about spoilers are acceptable there. If so, I might have to run away sreaming, holding my ears. ;)

7. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Well, I let myself be spoiled for AOTC. But I'm definitely spoiler free for the next one. :)

8. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    I just can't see how people even like to read spoilers. I have never been a spoiled one. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.