main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

No theories/answers/questions on TCW movie...

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by morgue, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morgue

morgue Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    I don't know, I've only seen it once :)

But I don't think I remember any question being answered, not that I can think of one, but with the new trilogy they answered stuff like how you become one with the force, and some other random stuff... That didn't happen here.. Maybe I need to see it again, which I will :)

2. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Considering the rest of the PT, TCW has no real "moral" and no new secrets or answers and no dire threat of disaster (aside for losing a trade route?!). It is just a casual romp through the galaxy for 90 minutes.

It can be a little jarring to seeing a SW movie wrapped in tragedy about good vs evil, destiny and self-fulfilling prophecies, etc etc to a baby slug must be returned home.... ;)

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    I wasn't really expecting it to answer anything, to tell you the truth.

4. TheTelmarine

TheTelmarine Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2008
    Same with me. ;)

5. Thorn058

Thorn058 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 28, 2008
    I wasn't expecting any answers but was pleasantly surprised by some. The unarmored clones as fllet personel and deck crew. It was totally unexpected. The droids and thier warped behavior totally unexpected given the lack of real personality in the films. The development of Obi-wan relationship with Cody and Oddball all pleasant surprises. Now they are mind bending revelations but still I thought they were cool twists

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.