main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

No, there is another...Star Wars Movie: Epsiode 7: 2015

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Oct 30, 2012.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Yup, when I got home I watched the trailer on my Tv and sat really close looking at the picture. The Transports really were the biggest "NEW" thing revealed, we've already seen all the troop costumes.

2. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
  3. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    BUMMMER!!!!!!!!! :mad:

4. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
  5. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    not that i know anything, but i say Labor day weekend is the next trailer...just a guess.

6. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Promotional poster revealed at Disney's convention D23:

Mild spoilers re: Finn...
    Is it just me or does Han look a bit...strange? And hunched over?

[​IMG]

7. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    Not like the damn thing isn't all over the Internet/FB anyway, but the effort is appreciated.

I think the angle on Han's arm is weird.

nnaydolem likes this.
  8. Ralraddik

Ralraddik Jedi Padawan

Aug 16, 2015
    Awesome poster can't wait :D

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  9. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    by now i am sure you have seen the teaser trailer...i am still not convinced
    that Finn is a jedi. in the trailer it appears that Leia was handing that saber to Rey. this is all guessing i have NO real knowledge or opinion or want to be spoiled at all.

10. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    The instagram teaser or the Lego ad?

11. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

I think she's talking Instagram. And, nnaydolem, I agree with your speculation. Maybe
    he's force sensitive, but not a Jedi? And if he's not trained, he's going to get his butt handed to him to Kylo Ren

...but who knows before Dec. 18. Not me!

nnaydolem likes this.
  12. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Tune in now through tomorrow to YouTube to see a live stream of unboxing videos and tons of other great Star Wars content!

13. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

I caught the last 20 minutes or so. I must admit, watching the dude play with the Millennium Falcon (now with accelerometer/swooping sounds) makes me want to get that sucker tonight.

14. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    not me either! i refuse to read spoilers.

BTW, Brad, GM for the Continental and I have been going back and forth. He's going to LMK when he is free later today so we can chat about TFA.

he-guy and DieWompRatDie like this.
  15. thejackal327

thejackal327 Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 19, 2013
  16. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Yeah, I love this video too. I watched it a bunch when it came out during SDCC and again last week when it was filler during the TFA unboxing live stream.

17. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Except for the inclusion of Simon "frickin" Pegg. At least he looks to be a fully costumed character and we won't actually see his face.

18. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    LEAVE simon pegg alone!! you are not jimmy mac or jason schwartz. so no using that! i already yelled at them LOL

19. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008

If you want to start a new thread flaming Simon "frickin" Pegg for all the smack he's said about Star Wars...I'll allow it. ;)

20. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Don't get me wrong I enjoy many roles in Simon Pegg's Pegg. He is a talented actor for sure. It's his over-the-top criticism of half of the saga that I hold near and dear to my heart that upsets me, especially when there is no reason to be so negative about this franchise. He is a passionate fan for sure like many of us here, his short film with threepio and artoo is hilarious.

I have no issue with JJ casting him in TFA, would just prefer to not see his actual face, and if the rumors of him being Constable Zuvio, that may be the case.

21. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    IMO there are MANY things about the prequels to criticize! Do not get me wrong...I have seen them all and own them and would watch them again. HOWEVER....there are a ton of things about them that could have gone better or been done differently. :)

22. DieWompRatDie

Dec 2, 2008
    Latest rumor is that tickets will go on sale October 19.

Let's see if we can't nail down some tentative plans about a group viewing of the movie, perhaps in addition to the volunteer/screening/non-profit drive opportunity at Continental, at the meeting on Saturday.

23. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    LET me send a text to someone...;)

24. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
  25. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Not sure what everyone wants to do, but I was thinking it would be really fun to not do a midnight showing to see the movie. But go at a time where we can go see the movie and then after go to get food somewhere to discuss all of the new cool things. Like go to Denny's to hang out and talk.

I can't do that with a midnight showing, be out of the movie by three. My brain wont function. I am hoping there might be an 8pm showing on the 17th. That would get out about 11, then a place afterword to get food and discuss would be great fun.

Also the meeting will be the Holiday party. So I suppose it would be up to the host on when they want to do it. In the past we have typically done the Holiday meeting earlier in the month.