main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

No, there is another...Star Wars Movie: Epsiode 7: 2015

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Oct 30, 2012.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Yeah, I'm really hoping there is an evening showing on the 17th. Something like 7pm would be perfect as I'll have to work that day and the next morning.

2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    SO i heard that it is being shown early in England and France. I am curious if this will mean it will be early here as well...i mean the spoilers and such will be rampant.

3. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    BTW, GM from Continental sent me a text last night. he has not heard of anything official as of yet, he said he would keep me updated. :) Sooooo, as far as Regal goes, the 10/19 date isn't official. (yet)

4. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003

What is funny is I heard reports last week that Vader is going to be in Rouge One and Hayden Christensen might be in Episode 8, just a rumor of course.

5. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Two weeks from right now, we'll FINALLY BE WATCHING THE MOVIE!! :)

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  6. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Is anybody going to the Wings Over the Rockies TFA movie event at the Stapleton Harkins theater on Saturday the 19th?

Details:
    Saturday, December 19
    11:45 AM – 7:30 PM

Join us for a viewing of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” at Harkins Theater at Northfield Stapleton. Our official replica of the X-wing Starfighter will also be on display at The Shops at Northfield Stapleton. After the film, there will be a Q&A session with Former Star Wars Fan Club President Dan Madsen and Star Wars autograph aficionado Gary X of Wattographs. Following the Q&A session, attendees are invited to an after-party across from the movie theater catered by Jim ‘N Nick’s Bar-B-Q where they can enjoy delicious food and Star Wars activities.

Schedule
    Viewing of the X-Wing Starfighter replica | 11:45 AM – 2:00 PM
    Theater Doors Open | 1:45 PM
    Movie with Q&A | 2:00 – 5:15 PM
    After-Party, Catered by Jim ‘N Nick’s Bar-B-Q | 5:30 – 7:30 PM

Prices
    $25.00 | Wings Members
    $30.00 | Non-Members

http://wingsmuseum.org/starwars/

7. QueenHighMistress

QueenHighMistress Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2005
    I'll be headed to Nebraska, or else I would be there.

8. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I already committed to going to the Continental that day, as DCC is doing a private TFA screening for staff members. I thought about swinging by Harkins on my way home, but it doesn't sound like that would work.

9. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Live premiere event now on StarWars.com

10. Tahiri_Solo14

Tahiri_Solo14 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 1, 2005
    I wish I could hang with you guys on Friday, but Jedi Gold got us tickets to the Chinese Theatre on Araphahoe and Parker Rd. on Thirsday night. I can't afford both nights and such. :( It's been a while since I went to an early showing so, we were wondering if you guys had any suggestions on how early we should line up for a 7:15 showing. I get off work at noon and could probably get to the theatre by 2pm. Is that too early, just right? Any help is appreciated.

11. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    The premiere was pretty good. The interviewers were typically annoying, but at least they were having fun with it. I think they managed to interview everyone related to the movie. Carrie and Oscar were hilarious.

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  12. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

JJ's interview was great. He sounded like a normal guy who's nervous about putting his art out for the world to view, consume, and critique. Who wouldn't be? He woudl definitely be one of the three people I'd want to have a meal with if I could pick anybody.

13. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    The reviews are in on rotten tomatoes: Holy smacks 97%! That's with 140 reviews counted.

he-guy likes this.
  14. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    i thought David Collins did a good job, the others were a bit high school-ish.