main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO No, we've never been formally introduced. Hello, I'm... (The Intro Thread)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedigal, Mar 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Robin

Princess_Robin Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2001
    THis is spiff, Tabee, we have our own show!!!! LOL!

*I really should have checked this sooner...lol*

So Tabee what should we do today?

2. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    I think that we should.... throw whip cream pies at the audience!!!!!

3. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    *shrugs* sounds good to me.

4. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Plotting against your audience? ;) ::in my best Bugs Bunny voice:: Of course you know, this means war!

5. Elite_Guard

Elite_Guard Jedi Master star 2

Oct 7, 2001
    NAME(S): Elite Guard, Ethan G. (My initials match my s/n :D

AGE/BIRTHDATE: 14 / July 24, 1987

LOCATION(S): Alton, Illinois

OCCUPATION/DRUDGERY: Student

FAMILY/PETS: 1 cat Name: Darth cause he balck and he used to breath like Darth Vader :D

SW FAN SINCE: Started watching the movies when i was about 8. Really got into it when i got the X-Wing series books 4 years ago.

HOW I INDULGE MY SW OBSESSION: Currently own every book at Waldenbooks i can get my hands on. and i play the SW computer games

OTHER SCI-FI INTERESTS: Star Craft and Dune Series

OTHER OTHER INTERESTS: Football (Freshmen Alton Redbirds[Record 6-1])

MUSICAL TASTES: 100.3 the beat

CHAT ID'S: on forums i am Elite Guard, AIM:GrahamCracka001, ICQ:123315324

6. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    Hullo Elite Guard! I will call you Ethan!! You're in Alton? That's not that far! I'm going there for Halloween! YAY!! Oh yeah, I'm Tabee! (it's really hard to guess, I know)

7. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    YELLERS ETHAN! Yup me and Tabee will be in Alton soon!! Hehe! Can't wait...though I now remember that I owe Tabee money...oh well...

BTW I am Sally...confused yet?

8. JawaChef

JawaChef Jedi Master star 3

Feb 13, 2001
    Hi there Guard, Sally, Tabee, and everyone else! I haven't been around in a while, but I'm Deb....or just Chef, from south city STL :)

9. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Hi, Chef, nice to see your face around here again. We've all been starving without you!

EG, welcome to our humble gathering place. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and please, make it a long one.

10. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    Hello Chef!!

11. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    yello! Chef!

12. JediRush

JediRush Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2001
    NAME(S): Eric Bennett
    AGE/BIRTHDATE: 28 - 09.24.73
    LOCATION(S): Fairview Heights, IL - also been known to be seen in Shiloh, O'Fallon (class '91)
    OCCUPATION/DRUDGERY: Not using my degree's, currently work for appliance parts distributor (hate it, but bills sort of get paid)
    FAMILY/PETS: Single; Parents live in Shiloh, Sister and her family live down the road from me; Brother and his family live on East Coast - Current pet is 14 year old cat named Peaches (lives with my sister) - friendliest cat in world
    SW FAN SINCE: Since Father took me to see Empire in the theatre
    HOW I INDULGE MY SW OBSESSION: Lego's! plus various SW games
    OTHER SCI-FI INTERESTS: Buck Rodgers, Battlestar Galactica
    OTHER OTHER INTERESTS: 'puters, guitar, golf, cycling, football, mathematics & physics, and anything that keeps me amused for more than 10 seconds
    MUSICAL TASTES: Blues, Rock, - Rush, SRV, Susan Tedeschi, Styx, Journey (with Steve Perry), Sonia Dada, Elvis Costello
    CHAT ID'S: PM me if ya wanna know

Hope this bumps it up for others that hadn't seen it.
    Thanx

13. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    HI!!!
    Welcome to our little community!!

14. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Howdy, JR!!! So good to see ya. :D Welcome to our pitiful little band. 8-}

Hope you keep coming around, regular like.

15. BlueLeader22

BlueLeader22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    *steps out of the shadows*
    Hello all, I've been reading these boards for a little while and I though it was about time I made my presence known!
    :D

Here's my info:
    NAME(S): Nick

AGE/BIRTHDATE: 22 - 04.05.79

LOCATION(S): North County right now but I'm heading towards West County

OCCUPATION/DRUDGERY: Help Desk Coordinator

FAMILY/PETS: No pets, I've had them my whole life and I'm taking a little break from them

SW FAN SINCE: Oh since I was about 2, I can still remember seeing ROTJ when it first came out.

HOW I INDULGE MY SW OBSESSION: Star Wars Trivial Pursuit and I have a nice little collection of figures that I must part with unfortunately :(

OTHER SCI-FI INTERESTS: Star Trek, various other Gene Roddenberry shows they keep putting out. Anything that has a story centered around space travel interests me. I like a lot of old sci-fi as well, that's all my Dad's fault though. That is in no way a bad thing!

OTHER OTHER INTERESTS: RPG games, anime, and of course computers, that's my job anyway

MUSICAL TASTES: ROCK (classic all the way to present) all the way, a little pop and rap

CHAT ID'S: On here BlueLeader22 of course :) -- AOL - Lithium123

Well that's about it, I may add more later, but I'm at work now and I've been doing a lot of typing tonight!
    I work nights by the way, so if anyone is on between 5pm and 2am there is a good chance I'll be around!

16. BlueLeader22

Nov 30, 2001
  17. BlueLeader22

Nov 30, 2001
    Ok, I'm trying to bump this one more time, hopefully I won't get an error this time! :)

18. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    whoa! where have I been...ehh hear actaully...o_O just some how miss this tread every time someone updates it...lol

Anyways, Hi Blueleader and the other person I missed who lives in Fairview and I can't 'member their name... :)

I am Sally, partner in crime with Tabee...

19. BlueLeader22

Nov 30, 2001
    Whoo hoo, my post finally worked on here! I tried posting a while ago, but the boards kept giving me errors, but it appears all is well now.

It is nice to meet you Sally, I'll be back and forth on here all night. If you guys need any help with anything let me know!

20. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    Well seeing as that I had to get off line soon after the last post from me....I wasn't able to continue to babble on to you... :) instead I got to go out with Tabee and one of my other friends to exchange gifts...

Happy Froggie Christmas

21. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    don't listen to her, she's happy with what she got.

Anywho, Hi!! Welcome to our happy little community!!

22. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    Sorry I'm posting this so far after everyone else, but I just started going into the forums and saw this. I'm mad I didn't sign up here before the LOTR outing. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next time!
    NAME(S): Brian
    AGE/BIRTHDATE: 17 (I'll be 18 in about a month) 2/14/84
    LOCATION(S): Imperial (about 10 south of South County)
    OCCUPATION/DRUDGERY: I just quit my job as a private music teacher about a month ago, so I'm currently unemployed
    FAMILY/PETS: I had a guiene pig (I'm horrible at spelling) about 8 years ago, but it died
    SW FAN SINCE: I didn't like Star Wars at first because when I was little, my older brother would chase me around with a toy of one of the guards at Jabba's pallace and just scare the living crap out of me. I started liking it in 95, but then became a die-hard fan in 97.
    HOW I INDULGE MY SW OBSESSION: movies, fan films, the occasional book, soundtracks, lightsabers, any and all of the flight simulation video games (Starfighter, X-Wing, etc.), and once I get Adobe After Effects and Premire, I'll make home movies
    OTHER SCI-FI INTERESTS: Jurassic Park, The Matrix, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, X-Men
    OTHER OTHER INTERESTS: playing lots of instruments, WWF, and hopefully before May I'll get around to making my jedi costume and custom lightsaber
    MUSICAL TASTES: Punk, Alternative, Heavy Metal, the occasional white rap, Classical, pretty much a little of anything but country
    CHAT ID'S: none

Again, sorry this is so late, but I figured I would post it so that people would know who I am.

23. Jedi_Tabee

Sep 6, 2001
    Better late then never! :)

HI HI!! I'm on page 2 if you're curious!

hmm... our next outing... what shall we do?

24. Princess_Robin

Sep 24, 2001
    Ummm HI BRIAN!!!!

Next outing...how about we all go out and by a duck?

25. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    Or you could all come visit me at work... Seeing as I work almost all the time when I'm not at school.....

Welcome Brian!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.