main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Nobody Wants To Be Lonely - A/P wedding, end of AOTC, Romance, *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    AnakinsFavorite ? Thank you for reading, and I apologize for the dream. I hope you forgive me. Your kind words have brought a smile to my face.

bmwgurl17 ? I am thrilled you read it, and like it. Thank you!!!!!

Hi everyone ? I guess I might as well say this now, as some of you already know. I will be leaving the boards for good after Christmas, I?m sorry but DRL has just finished me completely. There are things I can?t win against, no matter how much I try. I will finish this fic before then, that I can promise, because I have the entire outline set. With The Game of Death, I don?t know what to do yet, I just don?t.

As a farewell treat, like last year, I will write an ULTIMATE exclusively available via PM as a way of saying thank you to all those that supported me here. It was an incredible ride, and one that I will never forget, ever.

That ULTIMATE will be independent for the one for this fic.

I hope you like this post, I?m not sure if I did it justice.

Nobody wants to be lonely A/P

Chapter Four

The indefatigable effervescency, vehemently illuminating Padme?s incorruptible orbs, accentuated the therapeutic need, for Anakin?s masculinity to tame the incessant pulverizing of her benevolent heart, whilst she walked solitarily on board the ship. The diminutive beauty clutched her chest, and courageously battled the voraciously exacerbating pain, as it savagely inundated her vulnerable body; something inexplicable told Padme that her true love was close. Her chocolate eyes, continuously excavated the sophisticated spaceship, whilst her perceptive senses vigorously fought to distinguish Anakin?s melodiously intoxicating voice from amongst the many that reverberated around her.

?Anakin, where are you?? Padme whispered, as she anxiously bit her crimson lip.

The dream of Anakin making love to her, cascaded to the forefront of her thoughts, she could still feel the soft milky flesh on her elegant neck burn, as his sensuous lips, feverishly devoured her delectable skin. An intractable wave of euphoria, avalanched down her vertebrae, and instigated a cataclysmic annihilation of her willpower, whilst his hot breath ravaged her petite frame?she yearned for him.

Her heart imperceptibly danced within her chest, as she saw Anakin sitting alone in a chamber. Padme?s feet involuntarily moved towards the attractive Jedi knight, she was helpless around him; he incapacitated her with his presence alone.

Anakin Skywalker meticulously scrutinized the intricately sharp edges of a sapphire crystal, and slowly twisted it before his eyes, whilst he sat at around circular table. The aesthetically endowed warrior, instantaneously felt the unremitting throbbing of his lover?s heart, and looked over his broad shoulder. His perpetual love, boisterously emanated from his passionate cerulean orbs, as he lovingly admired the gorgeous senator?his own heart began to race.

Padme reciprocated with a smile, and approached Anakin.

?Is everything alright Padme?? Anakin asked genuinely.

?I didn?t want to be alone, so I found you.? Padme replied softly, as she came and stood beside him.

The senator?s exquisite feminine scent, assailed Skywalker?s nostrils, and augmented the frenetic shallow breathing to deteriorate further, as the love entwined in her harmonic words, ruthlessly bludgeoned his wounded heart. Anakin reluctantly turned his gaze to the inanimate pieces of metal before him.

?Dorme and the droids are the in chambers next to yours, I?m sure if you would have requested, they would never have declined.? Anakin exhaled; he obstinately repudiated to see the sadness in Padme?s broken eyes. ?You don?t need me to keep you entertained milady, that?s not a part of the mandate.?

?Why are you saying this to me Anakin?? Padme asked in confusion.

Anakin picked up two disproportionate pieces of metal, and proficiently attached them together.

?Saying what milady?? He asked, as he continued with his task.

?You know full

2. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Anakin is right; it?s hard to fix a broken heart, something I know all to well.

This update was so beautiful[face_love], yet sad; choosing between love and duty (work, family and such) is something you should never have to do.

Amazing as always AH =D= and thanks for the pm[:D].

3. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    those two cant fight it, they are going to end up together, wherever they like it or not![face_love]
    I already knew you were leaving the board, but that doesnt make it easier :_| you'll be sorely missed!!

4. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Well that certainly made up for the last post o_O.

I'm sad to hear that you'll be leaving soon because you're such an amazing writer =D=!!!

5. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Your angels will miss you when you leave. @};-

As for the post, very moving and touching. It brought a smile to my face. :)

6. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    [face_love]

Padme's actions kinda remind me of myself as I'm acting around a guy right now...[face_blush]

Rachel Rose@};-

7. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Thanks for the pm. The chapter was amazing.

Padme & Anakin having to choose between Love & Duty. A very hard choice to make. No one should ever have to make the choice of sacrificing one for the other.

Sorry to hear you are leaving the board. Your writing will truly be missed by myself & others.

Can't wait for more.

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004

Yes, we most definitely will@};- .

Your update was wonderful. Anakin and Padme were so willing to give up everything in the name of duty, but love being a powerful emotion won out in the end. Unfortunately that same love also happened to be their undoing, but atleast for a while they had each other.

9. KateSkywalker

KateSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2006
    Thank you very much for the PM.I can't wait for the wedding....[face_love]

10. Mirik

Mirik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    @};-
    I love the story! and i'll appreciate if you include me in the pm list, with sending an ultimate pm my way [face_praying] [face_batting]

11. DarthNightfire

DarthNightfire Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    What!?!?!?!? Your leaving to boards? But why? :_| Your such a good writer! Seriously, your the first one to get me into romance fics a bit more! Good chapter by the way, but why?!?!?!? :_|

12. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Choosing between love and duty is always hard, especially if you are as devoted as both Anakin and Padme. I liked Anakin's speech about broken heart. He is right - love is the only remedy for it, but once broken, it will never heal completely.

Unfortunately, we all know how it will turn out...and there have been also some foreshadowings in the chapter.

Very emotional and beautifully written update! =D= =D= =D=

I'm sorry to hear that you'll have to leave the boards. We'll miss your splendid writing, your cruel cliffhangers and awesome descriptions of love between Anakin and Padme. @};-

Thank you so much for the PM! [:D]

CrazyAni

13. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004

Awesome post. I really liked the image of Anakin staring into the lightsaber beam while remembering what happened in the Tusken camp.

You will be missed. :_|

14. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Wonderful update to a wonderfully well written story. You artistic contributions to these boards will be missed dearly. You are a great writer and I wish you all the best.

15. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh, how incredibly romantic! [face_love] This just made my night all the better - it's chilly outside, there's a fire roaring in the fireplace... and this delightful chapter just capped it off perfectly! So incredibly lovely!

Your dialogue is off the charts fantastic! =D= I look forward to every single Padme / Anakin interaction you write because it's just so real. I can close my eyes and totally picture them saying these things. *happy sigh*

I am so sorry to hear that you are leaving us after the holidays. You have been such a source of support and enthuasisam - not to mention your gift for telling a compelling story. There is no doubt that you will be deeply missed. But I understand the commitments of DRL, believe me. :rolleyes: [:D]

Beautiful work! Thanks for the PM!

16. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    that was breathtakingly beautiful: the imagery and descriptions were first rate as always.

i am sad to hear that you are leaving so soon. part of me has been hoping that you would change your mind but you have to do what is best for you.

great job:*

17. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    oh that was very touching and wonderfully done. i loved the "i'm afraid to loose myself" line...brilliant stuff. :D

18. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    Ooo, that was amazing! I could literally feel the emotions of those two just coming out of the page... brilliant!

Thanks for the PM :D

19. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    Bravo! =D=

Sorry to here you're leaving the board AH; yet, I can understand were you coming from with DRL being intense. He is rather ruthless. [face_tired] For example, he wiped me out today when I worked the polls and went to school. I've been up for a grand total of 18 hours now. But, I just had to catch up of my reading before I went to bed. ;)

Once again, this was marvelous! [face_love]

20. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    I have faith in you Anakin; my heart knows that you will always be strong. I?ve fallen in love with you because I know whenever a time will come like this; you?ll always make the right choice.? Padme stated. ?But first I want you to close your eyes, and you?ll see that you?re not alone.? Padme repeatedly ran her fingers on his warm cheek.

Aww... happy mush!

I loved this post! I'm sorry it took me a while to post a reply- DRL (again)

=D= =D=

21. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    ?I?m afraid of what I?ll see?I?m afraid of losing everything?I?m afraid of losing myself.?

aww..........

love the mushiness. It's so hard to find these days. Huzzah for mush! [face_dancing]

22. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Sorry this review was so long in coming, but you know how it's been. LOL

Padme?s feet involuntarily moved towards the attractive Jedi knight, she was helpless around him; he incapacitated her with his presence alone.

This sentence struck me as especially powerful. I loved it! It expresses how deeply she loves him and how she is, in essence, powerless in controlling her feelings for him.

Anakin slammed the cylindrical hilt onto the table; a rouge tear fell from his eyes, and trickled down his chiseled face, as he stared deeply at his true love.

?And me?? It doesn?t suffocate me?? Anakin questioned rhetorically. ?Being with you will only make it worse when I leave?for both of us, is that what you want Padme??

Okay, this almost killed me. :_| :_| WOW!! This was so raw, so honest. I felt his pain, his longing. The way he just laid his soul bare before her...once more - Wow!

The heartbroken beauty submissively turned around to leave, but gasped as he felt Anakin?s golden appendage grasp her gently by the arm. Padme looked back; the insufferable pain, furiously burning the Chosen One, was clearly discernible on his handsome face. She knew that what he said was correct, but just like her, he did not want to believe it either.

?I?m sorry?Please don?t go just yet; I guess maybe I don?t want to be alone right now either.? Anakin pleaded. ?Please stay.?

He wouldn't have to ask me twice! [face_love] [face_love] LOL! Seriously, though, this was a beautiful moment between them. They both know they shouldn't be together, but they can't bring themselves to let each other go.

?Padme, you have overestimated me?There are some things that I cannot fix.? Anakin enclosed the crystal with the shiny metal casing.

?Such as??? Padme questioned in bewilderment.

?A broken heart?? Anakin replied, as he continued with his task. ?It only takes a moment for it to break, and when it does; you just can?t put it back together. The only thing that can put it back together is the thing that broke it in the first place?Love.?

Okay, that did kill me. :_| :_| I'm speechless at the moment.

Padme gazed amorously at Anakin?s hypnotically trembling lips; she mercifully eradicated the aggravating distance between them, and brought her moist crimson lips to his. She tenderly stole a kiss, and felt pure, unadulterated waves of love surge between their bodies. The Chosen One opened his baby blue eyes, his throbbing heart teetered upon seizure, and he willingly drowned himself in the incomparable beauty of his true love, as she breathlessly waited for him to take her into his embrace.

Anakin lithely wrapped his muscular arms around her shivering body, and pulled her closer to his sculpted torso. His mesmeric cerulean eyes, and irresistible hot breath, imperiously orchestrated the relentless beating of her yearning heart, as she acquiescently presented her pouting lips. Skywalker ravenously devoured them, and tightened his grip to deepen the passionate kiss.

The lovers were lost in each others arms, neither could break free, as they entered Naboo?s atmosphere.

Just perfect! [face_love]

23. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    Star_Angel - Yes, Anakin is right about the broken heart, and I know that from experience too. I am thrilled you liked the chapter, it is tough for them, and you're right, nobody should have to choose between love and duty.

michaellover - How can long can they fight their feelings? We'll find out very soon. Thank you for you warm words, I will miss you too!!!!

randomangel22 - Thank you for your amazing support and wonderful words!!!!

jmsbndgrl - I will miss my Angel everyday, that I can promise. Glad you liked the last post.

AnakinLuver - I hope things work out for you.

Across_The_Stars-24 - Its really tough for them, lets hope they get together soon!!! Thank you for the wonderful compliments!!! I will miss you too!!!

HandmaidenVeme - It does break my heart knowing what fate has in store for them, but you're right as always..at least for a while they had each other. And you know how much I am going to miss you!!!!!!

KateSkywalker - The wedding is about to happen!!!!

Mirik - Thanks a million for reading and replying!!! You're on the list!

DarthNightfire - My friend, I have to go, but I wish it was not so. Your incredible words mean more than you know. Thank you!!!

CrazyAni - I am happy that you liked the speech about a broken heart, but as you've stated its some serious foreshadowing...Padme dies because of one. I don't believe I deserve your wondeful words, you have truly humbled me.

mixza - Anakin staring at the lightsaber was personally favorite bit too. I will miss you too my friend.

FitJedi - WOW!!! Your compliments have brought a tear to my eye. Thank you so much, I will miss you too!!!

VA_Parky - You never fail to put a smile on my face!!!! I know I'm going to miss reading your replies, they were some of the best I ever had!!!

Amidala66 - Know one thing my Angel, I'm going to miss the way your words always touched my heart.

anakin_luver - Thank you!!!

EquestrianJedi07 - WOW!!!! Now thats a compliment!!!

Galactic_Girl - I hope things are not as strenous for you now. Thanks for reading!!!!

AnakinsFavorite - Hey, no apologies. I know all about DRL. I am thriled you liked it!!!

little_miss_jedi - Thank you!!!

Gina - You've left me speechless with your reply!!!! You know how much what you think means to me!!!!

Hi everyone - I'm working on the next chapter at the moment, hopefully it will be up tomorrow. If things go according to plan, there are three more chapters to go, and one will have an ULTIMATE version.

Are they finally going to be together in the next chapter?

24. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Just caught this!! Would you include me on your next few PMs? I don't want to miss the ending.

25. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Sep 24, 2004
    WANNA-BE-JEDI-KINIGHT - I'm thrilled you caught, and yes I will be honored to PM you!!!

Hi everyone - Firstly, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrated. :D I'm actually on holiday for a few days, and it will give me time to catch up on my reading and writing. I've decided that this fic is only going to have two more posts. It just works better that way. I hope you like this one! :)

Nobody wants to be lonely A/P

Chapter Five

An unconquerable trepidation, swirling ubiquitously within Padme?s diminutive body, maliciously bludgeoned her incorruptible heart, whilst the scintillatingly magnanimous rays of Naboo?s sun, partially obscured her benevolent orbs. The adorable senator imperceptibly pressurized her sternum; the unalleviated suffocation of her delicate esophagus, only exacerbated further, as she unwillingly prepared herself for the inevitable?losing Anakin forever. Padme instantaneously became cognizant of the meticulous scrutiny by her handmaiden, and smiled courageously, whilst they walked across the spaceport.

The senator stole an amorous glimpse over her slender shoulder, Padme?s effervescent eyes sinuously illustrated the unremitting fluttering within her ribcage; Anakin imperturbably followed, whilst he proficiently carried her luggage. She could still feel his delectably moist lips, ravenously devouring her milky flesh, whilst his harmonic voice, passionately serenaded her senses with his love. Her loving heart cried out him, oblivious of the reprehensible consequences of her actions?all it yearned was its love.

?Milady, it?s been a long and arduous journey, but we?ve finally arrived back on Naboo.? Dorme said. ?I shall make immediate arrangements for a transportation to take us back to Theed Palace, so that Anakin may return to the Jedi Temple.?

Padme gasped and involuntarily diminished her calm demeanor, as her heart precariously teetered upon seizure; Dorme words, despite spoken with the noblest intentions, ruthlessly pierced her deteriorating defenses, and desecrated her resolve. Hearing that her true would be leaving her from someone else, was inexplicably torturous.

?Dorme, I?I don?t want to go there just yet.? Padme nervously removed undulating chocolate curls from her adorable face, and abruptly halted her movement.

?But milady, our Queen will be anxiously awaiting your arrival.? Dorme stated diplomatically, as she astutely studied Padme?s unorthodox behavior. ?It?s vital that you inform her of the turbulence which is threatening our beloved home, and our peaceful way of life.?

?As a servant of Naboo, I fully understand my responsibility and obligation to our people.? Padme eloquently defended her questionable decision. ?But much as happened in such a short period?I must prepare myself for the rigorous political discussions that will inevitably take place, regarding our future.? Padme exhaled, as her emotional chocolate eyes fell to floor. ?It?s been a strenuous time, physically, mentally and emotionally, all I ask is?some time to reflect.? The senator returned her gaze to her close friend. ?Just some time??

?What does milady suggest?? Dorme asked sympathetically.

?I need to be on my own, away from everything.? Padme replied. ?I will be staying at the secluded lake retreat for a day or so.?

?Alone??? Dorme questioned inquisitively, as she idiosyncrasy raised her brow.

?My life is not in danger anymore Dorme. The assassin who took the bounty on my life died in the battle on Geonosis, so you have nothing to fear.? Padme smiled reassuringly. ?Anakin will escort me there, after which I will relieve him of his duties.? Padme?s heart violently contorted at her final words, but she gallantly absorbed the horrendous pain.

?As you wish milady.? The devoted handmaiden said understandingly.

?Dorme, inform the Queen that I have arrived safely, and will be back at the palace soon.? Padme smiled cordially.

Dorme gently clutched the diminutive beauty?s hands in hers, and stared deeply into Padme?s brown orb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.