main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Nobody Wants To Be Lonely - A/P wedding, end of AOTC, Romance, *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Okay, so now I?m having happy tears falling from my eyes, this was amazing A_H, just so amazing, and I?m so happy that Anakin didn?t leave, not that I didn?t think so in the first place, I still couldn?t help but be a little afraid.

I still can?t believe that this is almost it, A_H, and I?m looking forward to see how things will end, even if I don?t want it to end.

2. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Oh, poor Padme - I could really feel her anguish. You know, these plot bunny has been used so many times, and yet it's always intriguing, always...consuming to read about these characters. Especially when the writing is splendid. :)

I loved the way Anakin proposed to Padme - so simple and touching, without any pompous words or attempts at poetry. Just the way I imagined him to do it.

I'm looking forward to their wedding!

Thanks so much for PM, and I hope DRL lets you update this wonderful story soon!

CrazyAni

3. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    Gosh, A_H... you're really a brilliant writer, if I haven't said so many times before :) I loved this; it was so beautiful [face_love] Anakin was so sweet here, and I think he gave Padme the proposal that all of us girls really dream about. It is sad to hear that this will be your last A/P piece, though :(

Thank you for the PM! :D

4. Mirik

Mirik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    thanks for all you PMs kindly sent my ways :) will be looking forward the ultimate one [face_blush]

5. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    That was so beautiful =D=!!!

I'm glad that Anakin and Padme decided to get married finally :rolleyes:.

Can't wait for the next post ;)!!

6. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    I love the absolute emotions that you put into this last chapter- you could feel both of their hearts longing to be with each other and the confusion to give in or walk away. Great job, I can't wait for the final chapter and I will definitely take the ultimate version as well. You will be sorely missed on these boards- you're writings are a piece of art.

7. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Just perfect!! [face_love] [face_love] I loved the proposal, it was so honest, spoken from the heart. And I definitely want to receive the ultimate for the next chapter.

You know how much I'll miss your writing. [:D]

8. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    [face_love] That was beautiful! [face_love] For one brief moment they were happy, too bad Palpatine had to ruin it all.

Great writing, cant wait for the wedding and the Ultimate (which I should be on that carved in stone list). :D

Excellent Work! =D=

9. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Anakin is such an amazingly sweet guy! Padme is such a lucky lady!!

10. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Thanks for the pm. The chapter was so beautiful.

I loved how Padme wanted to wear her mother's wedding dress when she got married.

It was heartbreaking to see Padme saying it was all a dream.

I loved Anakin's proposal. It was so simple & romantic.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Can you please put me on the ultimate list? Thanks.

11. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    a post from you is better than leftovers from Thanksgiving:D

I loved how you crafted this chapter, the pain, anguish and love all rolled into one result.

When you are carving Angel #3's request for the ultimate in stone, please add my name too.

12. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I loved it!!!

Anakin's proposal was fairytale perfect!! :)

Don't forget, I'm etched in stone!!

The final chapter will be up in a week!!!!

So soon?:( :_|

...your presense will be missed but I'll take care of the stories and any new readers that happen to come around:) .

13. KateSkywalker

KateSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2006
    Yay!!!!Beautiful chapter!!!I can't wait for the last one!And thanks for the PM
    PS I really look forward for the wedding night......[face_love] =P~

14. DarthNightfire

DarthNightfire Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Too good for words... So I'll just put a clapping smiley up... =D=

15. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! Oh, how I love seeing them this way!

I can't wait to see the wedding scene. You've given us such an amazing build-up - the payoff is surely going to knock me off my feet. I'd better make sure I have a tissue ready. I'm sure the tears are going to be flowin'.

Thanks for brightening up my day. I came down with a cold on Thanksgiving Day but this definitely put a smile on my face. Congrats on an exquisite chapter! I loved it!

16. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    What a proposal! Its amazing that with all that love they have that no one else could notice. I look forward to the 'wedding chapter.' Please include me on the "ultimate" version. Are you sure this is the final one? I distintly remember reading that in one of your other A/P fics. Oh well, its just too sad that a fantastic writer like you would quit writing. I hope you will reconsider. I thoroughly enjoy your writings.

:D WBJK

17. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Star_Angel - Everything has to end sometime my friend, but I'm glad that I met you.

CrazyAni - I've tried to write something a little different with this fic, I hope that you've enjoyed it. I visualized the proposal as if I was watching the scene in the theatre, it had to come from the heart.

EquestrianJedi07 - You're words never fail to brighten my day!!! Thank you!

Mirik - Thank you for reading.

randomangel22 - Yes, finally they decided to get married. They've tortured themselves enough.

FitJedi - WOW!!!! What a compliment. Thanks!

Gina - Trust me, and you know this full well, I'm going to miss your writing alot more than you're going to mine.

jmsbndgrl - Yes, your name is carved in stone, and placed beside my screen.

michaellover - Anakin is the lucky one! LOL!

Across_The_Stars-24 - Alot of things had to be tied together, I'm glad that it worked out!

Amidala66 - You always make me feel so lucky to have you as my Angel! Yes, your name is also carved.

HandmaidenVeme - You were the first one etched in stone, remember?!!!! All my fics, are now yours. In fact, in a way, they always have been.

KateSkywalker - I hope you have liked what I did with your suggestion.

DarthNightfire - Thank you my friend.

VA_Parky - I'm going to copy all your replys into one document, and whenever I am feeling low, I know what I will read!

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT - I'm afriad this is it. The last one, and I am humbled that you've enjoyed my writing.

Hi everyone - This is the last post and it will have an ULTIMATE version. The final ULTIMATE. I really hope you like this. :)

Nobody wants to be lonely A/P

Chapter Six

Padme?s beguilingly exquisiteness, gratifyingly orchestrated the plethora of euphoria, to amorously caress Anakin?s incorruptible heart, as he hypnotically watched his beloved approach him. The scintillatingly magnanimous beams of the sun, vivaciously illuminated the majestic mountainous terrain, and pristinely tinctured the undulating waves of the lake, whilst they languorously cascaded onto the shore. The Chosen One devotedly admired his true love; the superlatively embroidered white dress, immaculately accentuated Padme?s incomparable aesthetics, her exuberant beauty, irrefutably eclipsed the unambiguous tranquility that encapsulated them, and her heavenly innocence, bludgeoned the Jedi?s heart into acquiescence.

An overwhelmingly nauseating feeling of nostalgia, devastatingly avalanched to the forefront of Anakin?s cerebellum; for an excruciatingly long time, he had only ever dreamt of marrying the love of his life?a painful reminiscence of those arduous moments, savagely reverberated through his thoughts. The charismatic Jedi impetuously closed his passionate orbs, his vulnerable heart assiduously pounded within his sculpted pectorals, as an imperceptible wave of trepidation, temporarily mutilated his handsome features. He was afraid to open his eyes?afraid to know that it was nothing but a dream. Nothing, but a dream?

Padme?s unequivocal feminine scent, impeccably ruptured the opaquely impervious barrier raucously erected around the Chosen One, and pulverized his astute senses. The melodious sounds of her delicate rhythmic breathing, instantaneously deteriorated the surge of apprehension, which rebelliously surged through his chiseled physique.

Anakin?

The Jedi warrior courageously incarcerated the tumultuous swirls of anxiety, and gallantly fought to open his cerulean eyes. Padme?s benevolent orbs, ablaze with perpetual love, whilst she powerlessly stared at him, reassured him of the truth?Padme was going to be his wife. Anakin?s infectiously burgeoning smile convinced the gorgeous senator that he had won that battle, and that they could be together forever.

The reputable old priest carried out the traditional ritual of marriage on Naboo, and tied the lover?s consecrated

18. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    I'm afraid that I have nothing else to say to this wonderful ending besides that it was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! I absolutely love how you captured the magnitude of love between Anakin and Padme, the troubles that are looming on the horizon and their shyness to so many things they still have to discover together.

Thank you so much for writing this amazing story! [:D]

I wish you the best of luck in RL. It's a pity that we won't see anymore of your spledid writing, but I can also understand that RL is much, much more important than online writing. One day, it's defeat us all...

Wonderful, perfect ending! =D= =D=

Thanks so much for the PM.

CrazyAni

19. DarthNightfire

DarthNightfire Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2006
    Oh, so there's a chapter after this. I thought this was the ULTIMATE version. Even better! Good chapter! Loved it! =D=

20. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    A_H!!!! That was a beautiful ending! And I loved how you added that little part in at the end about how the droids were exchanged. Cute! [face_love] Thanks for the PM! :D

I can't believe this is your last fic. I just want to take this opportunity to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading your work. You truly are one of the most amazing fan fic writers whose work I have had the gracious privilege of reading, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours. I'm going to miss your fantastic portrayals of my favorite fictional couple, but you have definitely left your mark on these boards. Just know that if you were to ever decide to return to fan fiction, we would all welcome you back with open arms [:D]

May the Force be with you. Always. @};-

21. jmsbndgrl

jmsbndgrl Jedi Master star 4

Dec 31, 2004
    Wonderful ending. It is nice to see these little moments, but at the same time it is sad and in this case for 2 reasons.

1) We know what ultimately happens to Anakin and Padme and it upsetting that the moments like this could not last.

2) And probably the most important, this is the last A/P fic from you.

I'm going to miss getting the PM messages that say you have updated. I'm enjoyed every story you have written. You certainly will be missed, my friend. @};-

Tack care of yourself and good luck with your future endeavors. [:D] May the Force be with you. :)

22. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Thanks for the pm. The chapter was wonderful.

Going through the wedding to their goodbye. Was beautiful & bittersweet.

I have enjoyed all your stories! Good luck! We'll miss you.

23. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Ohhh, what a way to go out, my friend, in full, romantic A/P style! What am I going to do without my Anakin_Heartbreaker fix? [face_blush] Thank goodness you've linked your stories in your profile! I'll read them over and over again. :D

I'm so glad you were able to finish this wonderful story! It was brimming with romance and emotion. I was always left with a smile on my face and I will continue to carry ithat with me. Your friendship has been such a blessing - hope you'll touch base if ever find yourself with some extra time on your hands. :)

Take care of yourself. I'll see you over on the Anakin VS. Obi-wan Full Contact thread. Looking forward to seeing that one play out!!

24. michaellover

May 30, 2005
    I have nothing to say, the end was amazing, but I can believe there wont be any more of your fics here in the board :_| we'll miss you more that you can Imagine

[:D] :* [:D]

25. michaellover

May 30, 2005
    I have nothing to say, the end was amazing, but I can believe there wont be any more of your fics here in the board :_| we'll miss you more that you can Imagine

[:D] :* [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.