main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Nobody Wants To Be Lonely - A/P wedding, end of AOTC, Romance, *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I am speechless. It is finally the end. I won't have the smile on my face when I see your pm's because they won't be coming.:_| :_|

It has been a true pleasure to read all of your stories (even the violent ones) because you are a phenomenal writer.

I wish you all the best in the future:*

Forever yourO:) #2

2. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    This was a perfect ending to your last Anakin/Padme story [face_love]!!!

But I'm sad that this is the last :_|.

I wish you the best of luck in the future and it was awesome that I found your story because I can still remember the first story I read was When We were Lovers and that had me hooked from then on ;)!!

Once again all your stories were the bomb and you're the best writer out there =D= :cool:!!

3. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Another wonderful ending to an amazing fic A_H it's hard to believe it's over. You write both of their trepidation so well from the wedding to the wedding night- great job.
    I will take the ultimate version please.

4. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Now I can truly say "Anakin, your breaking my heart..."

I remember the little "meeting" you had with us Angels about this fic ,and I was so amazed on how you edited everything to make it seem like we were all there in that one room together. At the time I couldn't wait for the fic to begin and I was even more anxious to see how it was to end, now that it's ended...:_| .

You did a magnificent job dear friend!@};- =D= @};-

I'll miss you

Angels foreverO:)

5. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004

I've just gotten caught up on this fic, and, of course, I loved it. :D Very sensual and romantic. I'd love to read the ULTIMATE. :)

We're gonna miss you. :_|

6. Yodaknits

Yodaknits Jedi Master

Sep 12, 2005
    lovely story. Please send me the PM version.

7. KateSkywalker

KateSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2006
    one
    two
    three

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!That's so romantic!!!!I really love this story!I'm going to miss you...Really!!!
    PS Can I have the ULTIMATE pretty pretty please???[face_love] [face_love] =P~ 8-} [face_dancing] [face_blush] =D= [face_peace]

8. Galactic_Girl

Galactic_Girl Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2005
    I told myself I wasn't gonna cry...after all, there comes a time when we all must leave--but oh, I can't help myself. I am gonna miss you Anakin_Heartbreaker :_| This fic was excellent; though I expected nothing less from you. ;) I would love to read the ULTIMATE.

God Bless, and May The Force be with you always. @};-

Teela a.k.a.
    Galactic_Girl

9. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I didn?t get a pm, oh well, I saw that this had been completed so I didn?t miss it.

This was so beautiful AH=D= [face_love] =D=, I loved the way you wrote their feelings and the way you showed them. It was an amazing ending of an amazing story. Great job, not that I?m surprised.

Oh, and send me the ultimate version of this. Thank you [:D]

10. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    Very nice ending! I could sense all those emotions. Sure will miss these A/P fics from you. I wish you well and I hope you don't stop writing even if it won't be posted on the boards.

11. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT is right. Never stop writing~

the force is strong in this one...

thanks for the amazing stories! May the force be with you always.

12. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    Wow... Wow, AH. This was beautifully written. Brings back old feelings I have for someone at the moment. Not going to elaborate on that. Lol... Just lovely!

Rachel Rose@};-

13. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    ?Is this really happening?? Padme asked breathlessly. ?Are we really together Anakin?? She frantically excavated for some kind of acknowledgement.

?Look at me Padme; I?m here with you?? Anakin gasped, surprised by his own reassurance.

Beautiful! [face_love] [face_love]

?All of this is worth it my love, every moment that we spend together, we will love each other a lifetimes worth.? Anakin stated. ?I?m going to need your love with me when I go on my mission, and I will need your open arms to wait for me, when I come back. Will you do that for me??

That was heartbreaking, but again, beautiful.

Loved it!! A perfect ending. Do you have any idea how much I'll miss you and your stories? *sniff* But you know I'm wishing you only the best. [:D]

14. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    What an amazing last post from you AH!:_| This board will not be quite the same without you being around. Best of luck with everything. Oh, before I forget I am on the PM list for the ultimate right?

15. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi everyone - Just to let you all know, I haven't got around to writing the ULTIMATE version just yet. I will work on it over the weekend, to take a break from the No Holds Barred story that I'm writing. :)

16. Lady_JediSkywalker

Lady_JediSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2006
    thats awesome!!![face_dancing]
    can't wait![face_whistling]

17. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    CrazyAni - Your kind words have always made my day, I've been lucky to have read your wonderful work, and been even luckier that I had your support for mine. Yes, one day DRL gets us all, its just that my time has come. But I leave with no regret, how can I, as I've made so many amazing friends. Thank you!!! [:D] [:D]

DarthNightfire - Yes, I have sent the ULTIMATE out to those who requested it. Thanks for your kind words, and support. [:D]

EquestrainJedi07 - I wanted to make sure I covered everything, and that included the droids being exchanged. Your words have humbled me on numerous occasions, and I can't say how lucky I have been to have had you, not only as a reader, but as a good friend too. Thank you!!! [face_blush]

jmsbndgrl - One thing I can say...I will never forget you. You've been so kind, and supportive of me, more than I deserve, I don't think I can ever thank you enough for that. I am honored that you were my close friend, my Angel. [face_love] [:D] :*

Across_The_Stars-24 - Thank you for your words of inspiration, they helped me get through to the end!!! [:D]

VA_Parky - I don't think I can ever say how much your kind words have lifted my spirits, during these past few weeks, they have helped me leave the boards on my terms, by completing my fics. You've been so incredible, I consider myself blessed that you chose to read my work, and that you are my dear friend. [:D] [face_blush]

michaellover - I can honestly say that I will miss you a lot, you've supported me so much, I will never forget it. [:D]

Amidala66 - I'm the one who is going to be crying, when I won't read your words. You have never failed to touch my heart with your kindness...you'll always be my angel. :* [face_love] [:D]

randomangel22 - Your words have brought tears to my eyes, you have no idea what your support has meant to me, no matter what I wrote, you were always there inspiring me. Thank you!! [:D] [face_blush]

FitJedi - It had to come to an end for me, but I'm glad I found such a wonderful friend in you. [:D]

HandmaidenVeme - LOL!!! I remember our little meeting, it was fun!!! You know how special you are to me, my goodluck charm, my favorite handmaiden, my angel!!!!! [:D] [face_love] :*

mixza - Your words have always brought a smile to my face!! Thank you!! :)

Yodaknits - Thank you for reading, as always!! :D

KateSkywalker - I'm really going to miss you too. I hope you liked what I did with this fic, I hope it was what you wanted. Thank you so much!!!!!! [:D]

Galactic_Girl - I'm going to miss your sweet comments, thank you for everything!!! [:D]

Star_Angel - I'm so sorry that I forgot to PM you, I am thrilled that you liked it. You know what your words have meant to me. [:D] :)

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT - You humbled me with your kindness!! [face_blush]

little_miss_jedi - Thank you my friend, I'm really going to miss you. [:D]

AnakinLuver - Thanks for all your support, I always loved reading your amazing replies. [:D]

Gina - You know how much I'm going to miss you, my dear friend. Thank you for everything, everything. [:D] :* [face_love]

ehopepower - I'm going to miss you, I hope you know that. [face_blush]

Lady_JediSkywalker - Thank you for reading!!!!! :D

Hi everyone - I can breathe a sigh of relief. I've just sent out the last ULTIMATE, and as a result, finished my final piece of work on the boards in time. Once again, a big thank you to everyone for reading.

May the Force be with you all....always!!!! [face_peace] @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.