main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Nominate a place for dinner on concert night

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Post your nominees for the pre-concert dinner, also a
    description/pitch on why we should all choose it. I am going to start
    a poll for us to vote on the choices and the one with the most votes
    is where we will go.
    WE should only post places where they have vegetarian entrees for the
    vegetarians among us places where some entrées will be $10.00 or less
    for those of us who may have very thin wallets.

So bring it on people!

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    The only place I can think of that is downtown and affordable is Mama's Mexican Kitchen. The prices are all under $10 for the most part. The inside is quite unique -it has an Elvis room! While the exterior does not look great, the food is. And they also have a vegetarian selection. Their menu is up at: www.mamas.com

3. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I think I've been there before when I used to work downtown. Ack 20 years at least.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    mamas is in belltown on 2nd and bell I think. I have been there numerous times and I Love Love Love it!
    but, I think it is too far to walk too from where some of us have our prepaid parking, so if that place wins, then we'll have to go there first and hope for free on-street parking and then go to our pre-paid parking garage after dinner and before the show

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Elephant and Castle

Walking distance to the hall, decent foodage at reasonable prices, outdoor/indoor dining and it's funky!

All types of foodage, including burgers and veggy stuff!

6. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    It looks like a nice place. It doesn't mention if minors are allowed. My son is only 20.

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I've never had a problem there - I BELIEVE they have a kid's menue, so Minors are allowed. I'll call and check this afters...

8. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Cool. It says to make reservations for large groups, so if we go here we should do that. Do we know whose all going to do dinner?

9. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    I think the Elephant and Castle sounds like a good place to go. I'm up for it. We should make sure all who is coming and let them know how large a group.

10. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    per agreement at our sunday meeting, I have made reservations at Elephant and Castle for saturday, oct 1st at 6:30 pm.
    The res is for 12 people, and they informed me that with large parties like this, there will only be one bill (but it will be itemized) so to make it easier, I suggest everyone bring cash to pay with
    also, on large parties, they also add 18% to the bill. I always leave a 15% tip so the extra 3% is not that big a deal to me, but if it is going to be a problem for anyone, they should speak up now because there is not much time to get reservations anywhere else for so large a party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.