main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Nominations for Member at Large

Discussion in 'Archive: King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte

Calixte Jedi Youngling star 4

May 3, 2002
    This individual will be the members' rep on the Chapter Council. They will have a vote. They must be able to attend all meetings of the Chapter Council when called, and be an active member with both social and charity events. Please ask an individual first before nominating them. Nominations will close in five days.

2. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    My nomination goes to Icys (Natasha)!

Have fun!

3. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    I already know Natasha will not want the position. She is back at the Univ of Arts in Philly for the school year and will be assisting Charly in getting the Philly Chapter going. She will still be participating in social and charity events with us, but will not have time with her school responsibilites to be our Member at Large...

Thanks Nick, for recognizing Natasha's participation and involvement from the beginning of our chapter.

4. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    I'd like to nominate Wendy/Maleficent. Wendy seems to be quite active on the KofP message board, and has participated in quite a few events. Despite the fact that we've never met, I believe she will be a positive addition to our "boardroom".

5. PadawanNick

PadawanNick Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Given my first nomination was thrown out :( , I second Sith's nomination for Wendy!

Have fun!

6. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    Wow, thank you both so very much!
    I would be happy to take on the duties the position would require.

7. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Thanks for the nomination, Nick. But Jenni is right. I don't have the time to commit to the group right now because of school. I appreciate it though.

8. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    Last call for nominations for Member at Large!!! I will close this discussion in one day and then post a poll to vote.

9. Calixte

May 3, 2002
    This thread is now closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.