Nominations

Discussion in 'Big Brother House' started by epic, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    HMs,

I'll up this thread throughout the game whenever it's Nominations time. In future, noninations will normally occur on Mondays, but I've had a busy last couple of days (damn winter school), so this week it's a little late. Buuut you get that.

Anyway, this is how it will work. Each Housemate has to PM me with their nominations of who they want to see possibly evicted from the house.

In the PM, you must include:

Who you want to give 2 points to, and the reasoning behind your decision.

Who you want to give 1 point to, and the reasoning behind your decision.

The 3 Housemates with the most nominations will be up for the first EVICTION, coming this Sunday/Monday.

Also, please make sure you contribute REAL reasons as to why you nominated whoever you choose to. It's not good enough, for example, to just say that you "don't know them as well as others", because... well, if you don't someone, I'll take that as YOUR fault, and not theirs. So please, real reasons please. Specific examples, also.

So send in the Nominations ASAP. Once I've recieved them all, and tallied them up, I'll announce the 3 nominated Housemates.

That's all for now.

-BB
  2. Missninfan Manager Emeritus

star 5
    2 points and 1 point to? I don't understand....? You vote for two people? And the person you want out the most you give 2 points to?

//fill me in cuz I'm clueless.
  3. Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA

star 6
    You vote for 2 people.

One of them gets 2 points. The other gets 1 point.

The 3 people with the most amount of points get nominated, so whoever you want out of the house the most, give 2 points to, and whoever you want out of the house next, give 1 point to them.
  4. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
  5. Bithysith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Arrgh... this is the part I hate the most... :(
  6. Dark_Lord_Erik Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah, I don't really want to see anyone go. We'll all see each other on the outside. It's a big set of forums, but we're bound to bump into each other.

Erik
  7. Bithysith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Can't we have the other people in the JC, the ones who watch this board... well, can't they have a poll and vote us off each week? Pretty please, epic... the problem with getting to know each other more and being so isolotated together is that we have grown closer.
  8. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    yeah, this really sucks :( :_|
  9. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    //tries to remember peoples names ;)
  10. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh, by the way everyone, "I don't know how to pronounce her name" is not a legitimate reason! ;)
  11. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    I second that. ;)

For obivous reasons... :p

~*Senoj*~
  12. Bithysith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Also, please make sure you contribute REAL reasons as to why you nominated whoever you choose to. It's not good enough

That's my point... I've gotten to know everyone much better, and there isn't one negative thing I can say about any of them. Any reason that I give won't be "good enough" because I can't come up with any legitimate ones.
    We really should have the JC public vote on this. What do you day, HMs? :) If we all boycott and don't vote, then epic won't have any other choice. ;)
  13. Jedi Speewwy Force Ghost

star 5
    As much as I'd like to not have to nominate anyone, I think it's a big part of the game. I agree though that I cannot give a single valid reason as to why I would want anyone out yet. Maybe if he could give us another week to get to know each other it might be easier?
  14. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, I'm with ya Bithy and Speewwy. I can't think of any "good" reasons why someone should be gone. And to come up with two people is even worse. Does "I flipped a coin several times and this is who it came out as" or "I drew names out of a hat" qualify as a good reason?

EDIT: But I do also agree with Speewwy that nominations are a part of the game and have to be there. I just wish that I'd been put with a less nice and enjoyable group of people so I could actually legitimately nominate some of them!
  15. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    Just pick 2 names at random and make up some reason :D
  16. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    By the way, did everyone actually get their nominations sent in? I mean, not that I want someone to leave, I'm just really curious who did get nominated since we did have to do that. So I hope they're all in so that when epic finally does show up again he can actually count them and tell us who was nominated.

//At this point everyone who hasn't yet sent in their nominations sends in their nominations... and gives 2 points to Jjanda_Solo, with the reason being "because she asked whether we had our nominations in yet."

:eek: :p
  17. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    HMs,

It's that time again. You all have 24 hours to nominate, using the same format as last time.

Also, a reminder that voting housemates out because you consider them a "threat" is not a good enough explanation.

Remember, 24 hours to nominate!

-BB
  18. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    But, what if they are a threat? What if they've been threatening to kill me with large sharp objects, or (worse yet) with large dull objects? :eek:

:p

Actually, I'm just upping the thread because I'm not sure (due to the lack of replies) that everyone realized that we're doing nominations again. Or maybe they did. I dunno, I just thought I'd point it out.

//Gets nominated because she pointed out that we were supposed to be nominating...

D'oh!
  19. deltron_zero Force Ghost

star 6
    [face_laugh]

it's funny cuz it's true [face_mischief]

;) :p
  20. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    [image=http://www.m-t-a.org/graphics/vote.gif]

Don't forget to vote today, boys and girls.
  21. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    May aswell get started right away on the Nominations for the upcoming week.

Please get your nominations in ASAP... preferably within the next 24 hours.

Fanks!

-BB
  22. epic Ex Mod / RSA

star 7
    HMs,

All Nominations must be in within 24 hours. For every housemate who hasn't sent in their PMs within this time will lose 50 points from the group total.

-BB
  23. JediSenoj451 Jedi Master

star 4
    My nominations have been sent. :)

~*Senoj*~
  24. Debo Chosen One

star 5
    Mine, too. But he hasn't read them.
  25. Jjanda_Solo Force Ghost

star 5
    I guess I'm a few hours late... I haven't sent them yet. :p I'll do it now I guess, though I really hate to...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.