main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Non collector needing some advice

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by danmcken, Nov 26, 2011.

1. danmcken

danmcken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 7, 2003
    My 3yo son has set his heart on a sith infiltrator for christmas i have looked around the net and it seems they are not in production anymore(I now know how my parents felt in 1987 when i still wanted star wars stuff for christmas) so i will have to buy one from a dealer or second hand and i was wondering what price i should be looking at paying.
    Also with the release of tpm in febuary do you think they will be rereleasing the toys to go with the movie.

Thanks in advance for anyhelp

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'd check on Ebay if I were you. If your 3yo will be playing with it (and I'm sure he will) you don't need one boxed and in mint condition. You might find a loose one for an inexpensive price. Just check the seller's feedback and avoid ones that are mostly negative. I will caution you about small parts though. Most of my figures are labelled '4+' due to choking hazards.
    And with TPM coming out next year I'm sure there will be endless merchandising possibilities.

Edit - I did a quick whack around on Ebay UK and found a loose one here. Note that I have nothing to do with this listing. If you contact the seller maybe he'd offer a buy it now deal.

3. danmcken

danmcken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 7, 2003
    thanks had just noticed that myself gonna keep a close eye on it to see if it goes cheap , if not i have just noticed on rebelscum.com the line up for 2012 has the infiltrator so i might wait till his birthday in febuary to get him a new one.
    Gonna fill a few stockings with figures anyway , i cant wait to see a platoon of clones storming his sisters barbie house on christmas day

4. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    that vehicle is sick.

i wish i had picked that up but it must've been expensive.

--------------------------- edit

ok i see its from the 30th anniversary collection and retailed for $20 u.s.