main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga non human Fett

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by hunter77, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hunter77

hunter77 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    It just hit me that Boba Fett was never seen without his helmet, actually he never showed any skin.

What if GL had desided to make Jango and Boba Fett aliens instead?
    Also if he had decided to make them aliens, which species would you like it to have been?

2. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Actually, in comics (and possibly other art), we do see Boba's skin. We also see him in the Clone Wars tv show. And we see both Jango and Boba without helmets in Attack of the Clones.
    [​IMG]

3. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Boba Fett is actually a green, scaly humanoid about 25 centimeters tall, who controls his armor with a complicated system of levers and pulleys.

4. HevyDevy

HevyDevy Force Ghost star 5

Apr 13, 2011
    [face_laugh]

5. hunter77

hunter77 Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 8, 2012
    yes im sorry i should have described my question a bit better xD

What i ment was, when we first saw him in the holiday special, and then again in ESB and ROTJ. We never saw his face, or any skin. We never heard that he was a human. First time we see Boba without full body armor, is in AOTC. So up untill that, we never really knew what species he was, we could guess, but not know for sure. (it might have been shown in EU, but im not counting that in)
    So what if GL decided to show us Boba and Jango first time in AOTC, and he decided to not make them human? Since it dosn't state anywhere in the movies that he is a human, up until AOTC.

6. sinkie

sinkie Jedi Padawan star 1

May 27, 2004
    I think I always assumed he was human back in the OT-only days partially because of his voice (sounded a bit too human with no real suggestion he's having trouble speaking basic). Also, his physique is pretty human-typical. But of course, his voice is "altered" by his helmet/comm system and there are plenty of aliens in SW that are pretty human in build. I think going human was ultimately the smarter choice because alien, unless it was "odd looking humanoid alien" so not quite Walrusman odd, more Dr Evazan odd maybe, would have felt maybe contrived. I don't know, that's my gut feeling. I certainly am happier with "mystery Fett" however and never being able to put a face to that helmet and name! Oh well, I've lived long enough with the mystery version I can actually recall how I felt and dismiss the addition of unmasked Fetts!

7. TOSCHESTATION

TOSCHESTATION Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    [face_laugh][face_rofl]

8. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
  9. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    Or even better:

[​IMG]

10. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    I don't consider wife-beating thugs like this to be human anyway

[​IMG]

NOW COOK THE MAN SOME @#$%ING EGGS!!!

11. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    I'm rather glad Boba and Jango are humans. If they were aliens it'd be too easy to make cartoonishly evil-looking.

12. Mackinder-Brzezinski

Mackinder-Brzezinski Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2012
    To be fair he could beat up other guys too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.