main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Non Star Wars - Laugh Radio 89.9fm

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by lordvaderFF, Dec 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Hi Everyone,

***Shameless plug for Laugh Radio and the breakfast show.***

If you love comedy and you love to laugh, listen to Laugh Radio 89.9fm.

Laugh Radio is on from now untill Christmas Eve, so tune in and have a good laugh.

Be sure to listen to the breakfast show "Smoke Me A Kipper" from 6:30am to 8:30 am presented by yours truly(lordvaderFF) and Commander Mike.

Give us a call and let us know you're out there...9897 4211

2. GuanoLad

GuanoLad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 1998
    Ooh what a giveaway.

Hi Chris!

3. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    Speaking of Giveaways.....

Be listening every morning for a chance to win Dinner for two at the Feista Mexican Restraunt in Chapel Street, South Yarra.

Be listening for the key song...then call 9897 4211.

4. DanielPaul

DanielPaul Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2000
    I've been listening to it most of the time without even realising it was you.

I love that station.

How did you get invovled? And will you be involved when it moves to the AM band?

Oh and on the official site, you posted that comment about Luke Skywalker. I just know you did!!

5. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    I've been working in radio for 18 years now (wow has it been that long) and my Co-Host Mike Roberts (Commander Mike) is a comedian, Clown, entertainer.

One day he asked me if I'd be interested in combining our talets and presenting SMAK. We were already doing a standard music version of SMAK on 3NRG so we decided to transfer over the laugh Radio and change to full comedy.

We will be there when we make the switch to AM, but not for the full 6 months.
    Might only do two months on then two months off then two months on again.

6. DanielPaul

DanielPaul Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2000
    It will be good to have you back on the radio when it comes back on. Laugh Radio rocks, I love Alan Sherman's Hello Mother Hello Father. But I never hear Rowan Aktinson's Devil thingo. Tis my favourite of all time

Oh and Victorian comedy lovers watch Channel 10 this weekend (I think it's 10) cause they have Monty Python's Meaning of Life :) Classic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.