main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Non-Star Wars stuff to the swap meet

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by -SANBAS-, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

Anyone parting with seaquest action figures? mine are all MIP and are stayting that way due to the fact that it took me darn near 3 years to find the suckers and they are all numbered for collectors. but i want to display some. :D if there is nothing you want to trade i can bring chocolate!!

Also sabrina, i don't have all the taco bell stuff, did you manage to find the artoo?? i will definetely trade those, plus we can do the starbles trade then. BTW anyone else who has starbles, i will give you candy, i will give you food, i will bring you tim hortons coffee..but PLEASE trade or sell!!!!

2. Dain_Bramage

Dain_Bramage Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2002
    We used to make fun or Bravestar all the time.

Speed of a Turtle!
    Eyes of a Bat!
    Ears of a Potato!
    Strength of a Kitten!

Well, those were funny in grade 4 or 5 back then.

Ken, I'll pass on the set....I only have sentiment only to Leonardo since he was the first one that I had but got lost when I moved.

3. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    Puh. I LIKED Bravestar!! I'm not ashamed to admit that! I'll yell it out if you want me to! It was a fun cartoon!

4. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    Sure, yell it out!

Strength of a Bear!

Eyes of a Hawk!

Ears of a Pot..Oops...

:)

5. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    ACK! *does his Booker T impression*

Tell me that you didn't just say that, Kat!

6. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Uh...I can't do that Markham Boy..else I'd be lying..and I get into enough trouble...

I LIKE BRAVESTAR!!!

(Bring it on!)

7. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    *goes into convulsions*

8. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Hey, I can't help it if YOU have no taste... ;)

9. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    The reason why I have no taste is because after watching Bravestar my tongue fell out in disgust. Kekekeke.

I guess the 99.9 percent of people I know that remembers Bravestar has no taste either.

Oh well, since you're from Markham and Chinese like me....I'll let this slide. :D

10. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Bravestar!! I've been trying to track down episodes for awhile now, but have remained unsuccessful. I think I found the title sequence, and that was it.

Did anyone else cut out the face masks off the cereal boxes? I wonder if I have them lying around somewhere.

11. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    Tracking down episodes of Bravestar? I think you're better off watching episodes of paint drying.

Wait...you actually did watch paint dry last time, didn't you? ;)

12. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    You're fighting a loosing battle here DB ;)

Speed of a Puma! Again!

13. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    I think I'm living in a dimension where everything is reverse...just like Jerry Seinfeld said....IT'S BIZARRO WORLD!!!!!

WAHHHHHH! This can't be happening!!!! People like Bravestar....someone get me out of here!!! *pinches himself to wake up*
    Elewyn...drive that Zamboni on me...I need to wake up!

;)

14. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

Forget Bravestar (which was good by the way) Sabre Rider and the Star Sherrifs!!! yeah!! thats the best! i LOVED that show. for the longest time i was convinced it was a figment of my imagination.

if i find one iota of merchandise realting to that show, (thus enabling me to recapture a really great childhood memory of sundays in front of the t.v watching some really kick ass anime,) i think i will fall over and do a happy dance while unconcious with glee :D

15. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    The only starble i have is the energizer starble i found

16. SLam

SLam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    SANBAS, if you have transformers figures, I might know someone who's interested in them. Not me, but a friend of mine.

... honest... his name is Robin.

For other non-Star Wars stuff. I have a lot of trading cards from everything. I mean... everything! Star Wars of course (recent stuff, vintage 1970's 1980's cards), LOTR, Coke, Babylon 5, Indiana Jones, etc. etc.

I could bring them to the swap meet (if I have time to go), and if anyone's intersted.

Later,
    SLam

17. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Actually I am looking for Micronauts. I do not know how many of you know of them as they came out a long time ago...

18. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
  19. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    oh no....
    Lynora is not going to be happy

20. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Well, just don't tell her I told you. I'd like to come over and visit again. :D

21. Sabrina001

Sabrina001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Ken, If you have any of the TMNT Usagi Yojimbo figures, I am dying to get my hands on those!

oh, and El, the R2D2 was I think the one figure that I saw that I wanted and could not get, but we can do the Starbles swap at the meet, sure <G>

Sabrina
    can you tell that I like to use abbrev.

22. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Despite me being a proud Canadian, Christina, it is SabER Rider...can't mess with his name...he's too cool! I'll have to bring my Saber Rider videos one day and you can watch (and drool) over them.. :)

(Just like you can't write light sabRE...that's just WRONG... ;) )

23. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    I used to hate Saber Rider until the episode of where their spaceship turns into a robot.
    Then I started to like it.

24. Jedi_Kat

Jan 6, 2002
    Okay..so let's see..you don't like Bravestar...and you used to hate Saber Rider..I can't be your friend anymore...

25. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    What about the stuff we have in common? Like Star Wars? And Markham? And disliking Leo DiCaprio? and being Chinese?

Don't those count for anything? Hey, I'm sorry but I can't like stuff that reek of suckage.

Grrrrr.....:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.