main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Non Star Wars non star wars- v for vendetta knives/costume

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by diego1235467, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diego1235467

diego1235467 Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2006
    Im doing a V costume and I need help with some stuff. I have the mask, the wig is easy to find, and I only need fabric for the costume. But the knives are a different story. All the toy daggers ive seen either look too fake or dont look at all like V's(or both). I cant buy real ones because im absolutely positive it is illegal to walk around with 6 knives in your hand. I need to find a way to make my own knives. I can easily make the templates, and i dont need reference pics. I need help with what materials to make them with and how to make them. I think the hardest part will be the curved crossguard. Please post anything that might help me out with this problem, whether it be materials, how to, links to good tutorials, or just your general ideas. I will really appreciate the help.

Feel free to post your ideas on making the costume too, the posts dont have to be just about the knives.

2. diego1235467

diego1235467 Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2006
    Well any ideas or thoughts? PLEASE POST!!! :)

3. MasterCenedra

MasterCenedra Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Wow, I would love to make this costume, you must show pic as you make it.

Thats a new rule, about the knifes, but then again I do display fighting and the cops dont tell us to put our swords and daggers away, because we are in Garb. Im not sure if it the same with you.

MC

4. neo_mp5

neo_mp5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2004
    http://www.weaponmasters.com/index.html?ID=95b6e58fd65a8c0c589cf2676fca48b4&ITEM=WM-7371

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.