main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive non sw.....THE GREAT JOURNEY--- HALO-2

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Arch_Clone_Trooper, Jul 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    COVENANT:
    It is the year........ and the Covenant is at its all time high with the joining of the Brutes to the Covenant. The Campaign agianst the humans is becoming more and more effort drawing as they destroy more and more planets looking for the Arc and the Sacred Rings called Halo.

Characters:
    1) Elite ===== If being an Elite must have an elite name from
    2) Brute
    2) Hunter
    4) Jackel
    5) Drone
    6) Grunt
    7) Maybe Prophet

UNSC:
    It is the year.... and the War agianst the Covenant has become a trial for the Survial of the Human Race. Master Chief is fighting and winning many battles, but one Spartan is not enough to win this war. The Spartan program was a failure and has been obandoned. However the technology from the program has given the basic marine a fighting chance. Now many elite human soldiers have been given a prototype of the new armour that doesnt have the strength or the agility of the .... but has the energy shields of it. The planet Earth has many Mac Cannon Battle Clusters surrounding it but there are many planets habited by humans that dont have the luxery of this defense. These soldiers have been sent around the galaxy to defend these planets.

Characters:

1) Master Chief
    2) Special ops marines
    3) regular Marines
    4) Captital ship captian
    5) Crew memebers
    6) Anyothers i cant think of... pm me

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic RPG rules apply...

Specific rules:

1) May have 2 characters max.

2) Stay in the story

3) Pm me ur character sheets...

4) Any other wierd rule im forgetting but will remeber later....

5) I will need another Co-GM.... MasterP should be a CO-GM when he gets back...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet:

Side: (Covenant or UNSC)
    Name:
    Species/Soldier:
    Color Armour:
    Weapons: (2-3 that you start with... basic....)

Bio/History of service:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheet:

Side: Covenant
    Name:Kewi 'Tafumee.
    Species/Soldier: Elite
    Color Armour: Gold / Black
    Weapons: (2-3 that you start with... basic....) Plasma Rifle / Carbine / Energy Sword

Bio/History of service: Leader of the Main fleet. Second in command to the High Council. Leading the War agianst the humans.

NP edit: Non-Star Wars games require approval.

2. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: I do hope you cleared this with NP first...

3. Arch_Clone_Trooper

Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    ah good point.. no ill do that... so might as well make this locked so i can restatr it when i have approval.... lock it mods... let me copy it first thou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.