main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends None Shall Pass! -Ganner Rysode,

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ClonedEmperor, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClonedEmperor

ClonedEmperor Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2005
    Alright, I havent written too many fan fictions before, especially not a first person one. I loved this scene in Traitor, and decided to give it a shot.

"None Shall Pass!"
    Flashes of light and pain cut through my silent fight against the Darkness. Or is it Darkness? I have no time for philosiphy now; just enough to bring my lightsaber up to block another swing of an amphistaff, just enough to twirl from between two Yuzzhan Vong, just enough to cut down a being filled with anger and fear.

Light is all about me. I am one with the Force, one with the universe. The scarred beings around me fall by my blade- there is nothing else they can do. Through the Force I sense Jacen emerge from the World Brain, and turn to face another legion of evil. Darkness is ebbing at my eyes, but I continue to struggle against it. Blood splatters on the hard stone floor, mangled bodies are flung off into the Senate chamber by an unseen Force, organic weapons are cut in two and their owners decapitated. My death is assured, I sense this above all. But still I fight.

Voices call to me from the eternal void. "Stand firm!" I feel a sharp pain on my back, and twirl, slicing a Vong's arm of at the elbow. His amphistaff clatters to the floor. "Ganner! Trust the Force!" My arm stretches out, and three Vong are flung against a wall, to collapse unconscious on their dead comrade's corpses. More and more pain fills my body, as attacks get by my defense. But still I fight.

A roar echoes through the room, and an enormous war beast comes to a halt. The door to the Senate chambers rise up, thrust in the way of the virulent acid from its mouth. This battle cannot
    last much longer, I feel it in my very essence. With a mighy rumble, the ceiling comes down upon my opponents and I... And my battle is over.

2. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Oooh Nice. I like how you write Gannr.

3. ClonedEmperor

Mar 12, 2005
    Thanks for the compliment. I hope some more will post

4. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Ooo, very nice! I did the same scene a while back, too. I like how you did this!

5. ClonedEmperor

Mar 12, 2005
    Thank you to both people who have posted! [:D]

6. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    This character from the EU intrigued me a lot, especially at this point in his life. Bravo on a job well done! =D=

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    For such a short post that was really full of emotion. I loved it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.