Noob Force Rising

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Ramza, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Skiara
  1. Ramza JC Head Admin and RPF Manager

star 7
    Hullo, my name's Kevin, aka darthramza. I'm a longtime fan, but I only recently joined the Jedi Council Boards.

In case my screen name wasn't a clue enough, I am a longtime Star Wars and Final Fantasy fan, as well as video games and RPGs (Tabletop or otherwise) in general. Ironically, my favorite Star Wars character is Grand Admiral Thrawn...
  2. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

star 10
    Welcome darthramza! :)

So your username and icon shows all your interests? Or do you have more things you love? Maybe sports? Sci-Fi? Books? Comics? Meeting (SW) friends? :D

Although I guess you have found our games board through the visit of RPG&Miniatures, I wanted to point it out to you. :)

And don't remember, if you ever have a question, don't hesitate to ask us here in WNU. We'll help you as fast and best as we can. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)
  3. Mister_Master Jedi Master

star 6
    welcome to the boards ranza.

As skiara said if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call.
  4. Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Welcome to the boards! You'll find a lot of helpful people and a lot of helpful threads here, a lot which are linked at the top of the page. You're free to post in any of our social threads, or you can just welcome other new users just like yourself. Everyone is happy to hang out and chat, there's a lot of friends to be made here.

Enjoy your stay!
  5. Trika_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 6
    Hey there, Kevin! Welcome to the JC! It seems as if you've found some cool places to go so far, so I hope you enjoy your time around here. If you need any help, though, we're always here to assist. Have fun!

6. Jackrack Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Welcome Darthramza!!
  7. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 9
  8. SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master

star 5
    Welcome darthramza. Never be afraid to ask us oldbies for help if you need it. I hope you enjoy the JC boards. :D
  9. General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Hi Kevin!

Hope you have fun exploring the boards. :)
Moderators: Skiara
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.