main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Noobtacular!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by DasCardinal, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DasCardinal

DasCardinal Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2008
    Hey there, denizens of the Jedi Council Forums, old and new alike! I'm DasCardinal, or Matt, whichever you prefer.

I'm, of course, a Star Wars fan :D I'm into fan fiction and role playing, as both require writing, which I love. That and music.

Hope to see you around.

- DasCardinal

2. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, we're all happy to help out. There's also a lot of helpful threads here as well, which you can find at the top of the forum header. Feel free to post around, in our social threads or just welcoming other newbies.

Enjoy your stay!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome DasCardinal! :)

You choose an interesting name, since it looks a bit German. Was that your intention? :confused:

If you enjoy RPG and FanFics, have you found our boards about those topics already? Otherwise just follow the links. ;)

But I would suggest to take a look at the other boards as well, since there are so many and so many nice places, it would be sad, if you miss one. :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Finally; someone who thinks writing is great! I agree, go into the FanFic forum or RPG forum; there should be enough there to get you started. =D=

5. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Hey there, Matt! Welcome to the JC! You're into fanfic, eh? You'll find some really good stuff on the JC... some of the best on the Web! If you need help finding something specific, just ask! WNU is here to help out in any way that we can. :)

See you around the boards!

Trika

6. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    Hi Matt! [face_waving]

Welcome to the JC! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.