main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

noooo!!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by SUGARBANTJINN, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SUGARBANTJINN

SUGARBANTJINN Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2007
    they changed the pages! now i can't retreive or send pms, or go to my looks up, or options page or anything! all i can do is stay on the WNU list and threads! :_(

2. CaeliRose

CaeliRose Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 5, 2005
    that's weird. maybe it was just a fluke and it is fixed now?

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Which pages do you mean exactly? Could you use the whole board before the change normally? Have you tried another browser?

I post a link to this thread in Comms' tech thread. :)

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    It's possible that it is related to the main banner change. The GL banner should be replaced with the other one soon as it was only put up for GL's birthday yesterday. See if you still have the problem when it is changed back.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Also our head admin suggested the following over in the Comms Tech thread:

DarthSapient posted:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If she can logoff, I'd suggest that. Then I would recommend the standard remedy of clearing all the Internet files, cookies, and history. A nice purge and a restart. See if that helps.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I posted about the issue over in our private Mod forum as well. One of the mods has a feeling your current problem is related to the banner change. Hopefully it will be swapped back soon and you can try getting to your PMs and other areas.

If you haven't asked your dad about installing Firefox you should. Someone else was having this same problem and using it sorted it out for him/her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.