main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO North County

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon, Dec 30, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon

Jedi_Keiran_Halcyon Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 17, 2000
    <POPULATION__1>
    Hi everyone. I really should post more often, but anyways, I felt like starting a NC thread. There's a good chance I'll be talking to myself a lot, though. As far as I know, I'm the only one. I had an idea, though. If anyone from NC posts for the first tome on this thread, put in the population number (like I did above) which will be the last posted population +1. I'm not trying to restrict the thread to NC people, though. Anyone who wants, go ahead and post. See ya later.
    -KH

2. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    <POPULATION_1+?>

So, KH, where the heck in NC are ya? I would hesitate to consider myself a NC resident, and tend to think of myself as being rather centrally located, but our area tends to get lumped with NC fairly often. My husband and I have a house in St. John, which if you don't know, straddles the innerbelt about 1 mile south of Lambert Airport, and 1 or 2 miles west of U of MO St. Louis.

3. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    I don't know how I remember this, but he's in the Spanish Lake area, I think... (Its amazing where people turn up..)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.