Buff, NY *** North Ridge / Garrison Excelsior Meeting - 11/4/06 ***

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BobaChris12, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    What: meetingwith NR and GE members
    When: Saturday November 4 @ 4pm
    Where: BobaChris12 and LadySith22's house

A meeting has been scheduled with the Command Staff of Garrison Excelsior to discuss operations in Buffalo and how to maximize working together. There has been discussions for a few weeks on the GE forums, and it has been agreed that it would be best to sit down to discuss the issues on hand.

The meeting will be to sit down for a discussion and not a social function. We will get together afterwards for dinner and fun, but the work has to be done first.

If you plan on coming, please post here. I fully expect each particpant to share in the discussion. If you attend and do not share, or get disruptive, you will be asked to leave.
  2. VideoPrince Force Ghost

star 4
  3. Mother_of_the_Twins Force Ghost

star 5
    I hope to attend if my Saturday work schedule changes as anticipated.

Does this mean we will be going to Chris & Mindy's straight after setting up for the Compass House auction?
  4. Marko_Ragnos Jedi Master

star 4
  5. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    It all depends how long we are setting up for the auction.
  6. myhale99 Force Ghost

star 4
    My schedule should be clear for that, but let me double-check for sure. Put me in as a tentative (for now).
  7. jedidave76 Jedi Master

star 3
    uh-oh... a sit-down between the bosses....

i'm day by day right now, but will let you know ASAP if i can def go or not
  8. DarthMayer Jedi Master

star 3
    We can be there but we have to leave by 5:30pm at the latest.

Prior engagement at 7pm.
  9. JediKnightLisa Force Ghost

star 4
    Ditto Eli:

I need to be a part of this discussion, but must leave by 5:30pm. I have tickets for 8pm in Niagara Falls...

10. MakanPyralis Force Ghost

star 4
  11. myhale99 Force Ghost

star 4
    I know this is off subject, but let me guess...Duran Duran?
  12. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
  13. longbino Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am a maybe depending on work. Sorry I didnt answer earlier my computer was on the fritz since the storm.
  14. starwarsarmboy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  15. jedijaime Force Ghost

star 4
    Same thing goes for this, if we get cleaned up we will be there. Sorry for a non definite answer.
  16. Aunna_Lauren Jedi Knight

star 3
    Should I be there?
    Annie
  17. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    This meeting is not a regular monthly North Ridge meeting. We will still have our regular monthly meeting. This one is only to discuss the current discussions with Garrison Excelsior.

I don't think this would be a meeting you would need to attend, Annie, as it is not a typical NR meeting.

I would hope that the cross-members of NR and GE attend, Diplomats, and anyone else who would like to voice their opinion.

To those attending:
    Not to sound mean or hard nosed, but if you plan on coming just to be there, please stay home. If you attend, I expect you to have something to share on this subject.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

18. longbino Jedi Knight

star 3
    Next weeks schedule is out and I wont be able to make this. Some spots on days may be opening and I may try to get them so I can lead a normal life. Will keep everyone posted.
  19. BigDanLevitan N.R. Vice President

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Unfortunatley I have to work, so I can not attend this meeting. Say hi to Wingnut and the boys for me..
  20. StoyBoy720 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been pretty busy with school, work, and rehearsals, so I won't be able to make it.
  21. JEDI_SMURF Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be in South Bend, IN at Notre Dame Stadium watching North Carolina getting crushed by Notre Dame.
  22. myhale99 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be there for sure, but I have to leave by 5pm.
  23. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I was hoping to be there however that weekend is too busy for me. Chris Im sure you can fill me in on what happened at the CR discussion this month :)

Good luck to everyone at this discussion. Its a step in the right direction between the groups. Im sure things will be resolved.

:)
  24. myhale99 Force Ghost

star 4
    I hate to do this, but unfortunatley I have to back out of this meeting. A family event has been scheduled right in the middle of this meeting that I cannot avoid but now causes a scheduling conflict. Chris, I'll PM you later this week.
  25. BobaChris12 NE RSA & Buffalo, NY CR

Manager
    star 9
    For anyone who can't make it, but has some input they would like to share, PM me and I'll pass it along at the meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.