Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BobaChris12, Oct 10, 2006.
i'm still looking into it. baby has a cold, and mommy is sick as well.
day to day
Chris, unable to confirm my attendance at this time. If not able to attend, I appoint you as my personal representative and will PM any thoughts about this topic.
Since the CH auction set up has been cancelled, we are now free to move the meeting time (pending responses here and on the GE forum).
Is everyone free if we move the meeting to 2? It would allow people who have plans in the evening to stay longer. Please respond asap.
that would be better for me!
2 is good...sooner the better.
More time for Guiness after.
it's looking bad for me
2 is good for us!!!
I'm guessing 2 is good for everyone. I still need to hear from Janice & Larry, and Lisa. Will try to call this evening if I get the chance.
We can make 2:00 PM at the XanderMansion.
I will not be able to attend. Lisa will not be able to arrive until about 2:30 PM.
To confirm those attending:
Danielle is coming. So is it confirmed for 2 PM?
Yes, the meeting will now start at 2pm.
Mike R is coming.
sorry all, i'm definately out on this one
I will be there as early as I can. Victoria has dance until 2pm, then I'll be right over (need to drop her off at grandma's right around the corner from you). I will need to leave by 5:15 the latest, but that shouldnt be an issue now that the meeting is starting earlier.