main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

North Ridge Merchandise

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BobaChris12, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nubian-Jedi

Nubian-Jedi Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 4, 2017
    I don’t think I’ll be able to attend the meeting, since I couldn’t get off work the whole weekend. Could I possibly arrange something?

2. BrotherKylo

BrotherKylo Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 30, 2017
    I just noticed this thread, is there a Star Wars con in Buffalo? I live by Binghamton.

3. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    There is no specifically dedicated Star Wars Convention, but there are a few conventions hosted by local comic shops that we attend. Buffalo ComiCon and Nickel City Con are the two biggest that we attend. We also participate in the Bisons Star Wars Night every year. It is the biggest Star Wars Night in minor league baseball.

4. BrotherKylo

Mar 30, 2017

I didnt mean to say Con. There are star wars fans that meet every month?

5. Nubian-Jedi

Jun 4, 2017
    Yep!

6. jwnikita

jwnikita Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 25, 2016
    It's not really that we meet, we (by we I mean The North Ridge specifically) do what I like to call "cosplay for a cause". By this I mean that we help to raise money for organizations and charitable causes.. Yes, we love Star Wars and talking about Star Wars, but what I love more is being able to being that love and smiles to others who might not always be as fortunate as others.

7. Nubian-Jedi

Jun 4, 2017
    I can definitely try, may I just have an address?

8. BrotherKylo

Mar 30, 2017
    Oh ok, so why does everyone keep asking for patches and pins? how do you get those? (sorry to many questions, im new and trying to learn it all)

9. jwnikita

jwnikita Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 25, 2016
    We are a Gan Force club, known as The North Ridge, and we participate in Star Wars Night for the local minor league baseball team. This past year was the 10th anniversary of the event so we had special patches made to commemorate it. We also have patches for the club itself..

Are you a new member of the North Ridge or are you in Garrison Excelsior? Binghampton is quite a long way from Buffalo!

10. BrotherKylo

Mar 30, 2017

I am not part of anything. I saw this and was just interested in what it was! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.