main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Northeast Louisiana Fanforce group

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi Dante Ky, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    Hello all, I am looking for some people from the NE LA area, Ruston, Monroe, ect. to possibly start up a Fanforce group. I have at least one other person that is interested. If you would like to help me start one, please email me at danteky@fanforce.net. Admins, if there is anything NOT in the faq I need to do, please let me know.

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hi there, Jedi Dante Ky! I'm from NE Louisiana originally, but I've lived in Atlanta for the past six years.

If at least two other people stop by this thread and show an interest in creating a city forum for your area, we can create that forum for you. Once that has been accomplished, the folks in your area can work on getting organized and becoming an offcial FanForce chapter.

If you have any questions, please contact me via private message or send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net.

I would love to see SW fans from my home region get organized. Good luck! :)

3. jedi_62

jedi_62 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    hey I am from ruston and am very interested.
    I am the other one mentioned in the first post. Well i think anyway.

4. Nillanator

Nillanator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    Hey, goodluck to you guys. I know there are plenty of fans there, I used to live in Shreveport and went to the Shreveport Sci-fi expo last year, plenty of fans..lol ;)

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    You are from Shreveport, Nillanator? If you happened to have told me that this past summer at Dragon*Con, I have totally forgotten. Talk about a small world! I'm from Ruston originally! :D

6. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Jedi_62, yep, it was you I was talking about. Now if I can just get ONE more person, we will have this in the city groups.

7. Nillanator

Jun 9, 2001
    Yeah Minacia, I used to live in Haughton, not that many people know where that is, but I have been to Ruston..lol I am from Arkansas, but moved to Louisiana for my Air Force Reserve unit.

8. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    Nillanator, what part of Arkansas were you from? My wife and I are originally from Arkansas ourselves.

9. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    Since we are on the topic of Arkansas, I am from the NorthEast/Bootheel portion of it.... Right around Jonesboro, AR.

10. MatRags

MatRags Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Ah the State of Opportunity. Haha :p I'm from Conway Home of the Wampus Cats and Toad Suck Daze. :)

11. Nillanator

Jun 9, 2001
    Jedi Dante Ky, I'm in the Little Rock area, about to float away with all this rain...lol

;)

12. MatRags

MatRags Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Yeah, I saw some bearded guy building a really big boat today. haha

sorry bad joke. ;)

13. Joyoda

Joyoda Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 1999
    Good Grief I haven't posted at a TFN board in forever. Sorry I didn't reply earlier Dante, There was a death in the family so last week kinda sucked :(
    Anyway, to all those who wants to camp for episode 2, Ive already got plans to meet 4 or 5 othere friends of mine at the Tinsletown in West Monroe, anyone who wants to join in welcome....especially if you bring food!

14. Jedi Dante Ky

May 16, 2000
    To all who are interested in starting the group. I will be out of touch for the next week due to my wife's grandmother's death. I'm hoping when I get back, we are in the city forums.

May the Force be with you all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.