main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Northeast Ohio FF

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth Vrook, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Well I am a proud Ohioan. And I live in an area where there are a lot of Star Wars fans but the small cities are ussualy forgotten. I am looking for fans to begin the Northeast Ohio Fanforce community. I am on the forums all the time and I know whats going on in the area so I would be able to help start it.

For the small counties like Wayne and others in the Northeast Ohio deserve a fanforce community of its own. Its about time that people in Northeast Ohio be able to come out and share their love of Star Wars. So, all that I ask is someone overlook this and hopefully we will eventually get a Northeast Ohio Fanforce community.

Thanks,
    ForceGhost-ObiWan

2. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Hello Pete,

Just in case you weren't aware Cleveland has a Fanforce chapter/board: You are always welcome to post there.

Where abouts in Ohio are you? JKOC does try to cover as much of the Cleveland and Akron/Canton area as possible. We also work with some friends from the Youngstown area, mainly through our own website:

For now, I'd think that the Cleveland board is your best option right now.

3. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    I live in Wooster. Its kinda out in the middle of nowhere.

4. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Wooster, that's not far from The Jedi Knights of Cleveland area. We try to have as many events in your general areas as often as possible, and many of our members live outside the Cleveland area.

Personally, I'd rather bring you and your friends into the JKOC, then create another FF chapter so close to us.

http://boards.theforce.net/Cleveland,_OH/b10344/

5. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    Acctually thats probably better my grandparents and cousins are in North Royalton. Thanks for the help and nice meeting you.

6. Krash

Oct 11, 2000
    Glad I could help, we'll be at the Kamm's Corner 4th of July Parade if you're interested in catching us in action. Next general meeting is July 16th after we participate in "Relay For Life"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.