Northeast Ohio - The Ohio Republic

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Darth Vrook, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Vrook Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I am a proud Ohioan. And I live in an area where there are a lot of Star Wars fans but the small cities are ussualy forgotten. I am looking for fans to begin the Northeast Ohio Fanforce community. I am on the forums all the time and I know whats going on in the area so I would be able to help start it.

For the small counties like Wayne and others in the Northeast Ohio deserve a fanforce community of its own. Its about time that people in Northeast Ohio be able to come out and share their love of Star Wars. So, all that I ask is someone overlook this and hopefully we will eventually get a Northeast Ohio Fanforce community.

Thanks,
    ForceGhost-ObiWan
  2. DarkSider99 Jedi Master

star 4
  3. sith-22 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds good to me. Count me in.
  4. Darth Vrook Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the support. :)
  5. KILIK Force Ghost

star 4
    Well what the heck its to help out a friend i'm with you to.
  6. Darth Vrook Jedi Master

star 4
  7. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
    Well, in order to start an official chapter, you need to have 3 official meetings (usually about one a month). This is to help gauge the longevity of a chapter. If you can do three months, it's a good bet you can maintain it.

At these three meetings, you have to have at least three people in attendance. By the third meeting, you guys should know each other well enough to vote on a Chapter Representative - someone who represents the chapter on the forums.

I would recommend you contact Jedi_Dajuan or Krash - the Regional Support Admins for the Midwest Region. They'll be more than happy to assist!

Also, check out the Midwest Regional Discussion forum for planning...

I'll also post this response in the comms thread you created...

-Brotherhalo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.