main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Northeast posters Den (Social thread)^^^

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SaberGiiett7, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Hello,

The purpose of this thread is partially to get to know one another and partially to excite some activity by drawing some more Forum members into this section. :)

There was'ent really any real active social threads here so I decide write this up.

Take a seat-pull pranks,have a drink,and chat with each other.

So my names Micah i'm from a town 1 hour away from Albany NY and i'm 15. :)

2. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    Hi Micah, I'm Derek and I'm about a mile west of Exit 2 of the Northway. I don't get a chance to post often; I'm usually busy running the McD in Colonie Center.

3. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    I know exactly where that McD is! [face_shocked]

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Hey there! I'm just checking in from Reading PA! We're about 1 hr. outside of Philadelphia.

5. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Hello there stranger. :)

Is that near Omish country? 8-}

6. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Hello from Buffalo!! This looks like a place where I can stop and put my feet up for a while.

My name is Christian. I'm 27, and the City Representative for the North Ridge.

I am sory to say that I have not been around too long on the boards because I failed to search the site more. Star Wars has been my passsion in life since I was 2!! The magic, fantasy, and basic good vs evil undertone has kept me enthralled.

7. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Hey all,I'm Orin from the Bronx.I post sometimes in here,but mostly I post in the Long Island forum,the club I belong too.I'm 32 & have been a fan since I was seven & seen it for the first time in '77.I think I'll kick up my feet for a while & check things out.

8. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yup, Reading's near Amish country. In fact, we have some Amish living down the road from us. ;)

9. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Good,this place has taken off. [face_shocked]
    Welcome to the thread everybody. :)

Do the Amish act as miserble as they do in movies? [face_plain]

10. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    my question is ....do they bowl as good as they do in the movies??? :p

11. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Hehehe Great movie. ;)

12. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    Jedi Nights update!
    I might be getting a Jedi Nights sanctioned league going at Crossgates with the Game Keeper. It would start in March (hopefully March 4) and would be every Monday or Tuesday. We need at least 6 more players in order for Game Keeper to go ahead with it, so post me a reply here and we'll try to get something together by then! :D

13. blackaricinia

blackaricinia Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    Hi my name is Leah i am 18 and from Montpelier Vermont..you know that state thas ISN'T official yet hehe :) anyways i guess came by to see what was up and hope everyone is ok..how r u doing?

14. Siri_Kuimini

Siri_Kuimini Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2003
    Hi, i'm not from the north east, but the north west....I'm not even american. I'm just invading your board in the name of exploration.

hello *waves*

15. SaberGiiett7

Jul 2, 2002
    Hey blackaricania :), best of luck getting something going for Vermont. I have to drop by the sprawling megalopilus Rutland once and awhile. 8-}

Hi Siri_Kuimini welcome to our humble Regional Discussion Forum outsider! Naw hopefully things start to sparkplug here soon as far as traffic goes. ;)

<[-]> Saber

16. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    David, age fifteen, checking in from Connecticut, the fanforce that seems like it will never get off the ground. :(

17. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hiya everyone! Chris from Pittsburgh. I ususally play on the S.W.A.P. boards, but since I was here posting about the regional conference in April I thought I'd explore a bit and say 'hi'

Don't get discouraged about how long it takes to get a FanForce going. For the first year or so, the Pittsburgh FanForce was mainly Rox, his brother, and me. Now look at us! Our real world meetings usually have at least 15 to 20 people and our board is one of the most active . . .
    :D

18. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    What's up kids; Mike here. Soon-to-be Chapter Rep of the New Jersey FanForce. We're having our 3rd meeting on the 15th of March. Just checkin' yall out and saying hi. :D

19. doggans

doggans Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 31, 2002
    Dang...the Hartford board was deleted...

20. BobaChris12

Aug 30, 2002
    Go Mike! Good luck!

21. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Hi all! My name's Branden, I'm 26, I'm the CR for Outlanders' Haven in Clarksburg, WV, and I'm just here to say hello! :)

22. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Hello. My name is Dana from Long Island. I am 21 years old. I like long walks on the beach, rain, and a little movie called Star Wars. ;) :p lol

I guess the LI Fanforce was lucky. It took us 2 months to become official. Our meetings tend to have about 6 to 7 people on average. The first meeting we held had 9 people.

The fact that we have our meetings at a luncheonette/Ice cream parlor that makes their own ice cream probably helped. lol

23. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    hi :) i'm carrie from providence, RI, just saying hi. i'm really bummed about CT, i was hoping we could have some get together meets at some time in the future.

24. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Carrie, we should have some meets this summer! Our clubs are so close to one another when you think about it.

25. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    absolutely dana :) any place that makes it own ice cream is ok in my book :p

i'd say come up here too and try a place on the east side called maximillians cause they used to have a flavor called darth chocolate but alas they took it off the menu (it was the beeeeeeest chocolate ice cream ever).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.