main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Northeast posters Den (Social thread)^^^

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by SaberGiiett7, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Behold the power of ice cream. :p

2. Strouther

Strouther Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2003
    Ok, I'm Strouther. I'm near Reading, PA, I'm 22, and Star Wars is pretty nifty. :D

3. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Hi I am Christopher I am 31 from Milford,MA. about 45 minutes SE from Boston and 40 minutes North of Providence R.I.
    I love Star Wars and yes I do get out of the house. [face_laugh] When I am forced. :p I like going out to clubs for live music and dancing. [face_devil]
    I just signed up recently and I am in the Boston Rebels. :cool:

4. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Welcome everydody whose decided to drop into the thread. :cool:

<[-]> Saber

5. beezel

beezel Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2003
    whats up sabergiiett7. My name is beezel and I just started looking for other fans in Albany. I am 26 and live in Rensselaer.I work at lazare Lincoln mercury on wolf road just down the street from colonie center. I dont use the computer that much.

6. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    Hi everyone! I'm Lisa, about about a week away from 20 years old, resident of CT and student in RI. I've been talking to the Rhode Squadron so I'll be getting involved there while I'm at school next year when I will hopefully have my own form of transportation! Until then, I will chat on the boards and meet everyone! :)

I admit, I was rather disappointed that there was no CT group (though Hartford is too far for me) but I was pleased that there was a RI group at least!

~Mona Leia

7. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    beezel: How's it going fellow Hudson river denizen? Wow you confused me with your sock in the Albany thread. :confused:I might of sent my Private Message to the alias instead, if so my apoligy. :)

Good luck with trying to get something going with your FanForce Chapter MonaLeia! :)

<[-]> Saber

8. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Not much activity on the NE board, eh? (Ok, I'll admit I forget to check it myself.) So how is everyone?

*breaks out chocolate ice cream in celebration of Friday*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.