Northeast Remnant - NJ Garrison

Discussion in 'King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Hi All,
    The 501st's Empire City Garrison (NY/NJ) is splitting. A new garrison, the Northeast Remnant, is rising out of the chaos and will encompass NJ. Manhattan, NY has been declared neutral territory and every ECG member must choose to be a member of either the ECG or the NER by November 15. Geographical boundaries are being blurred so that members can choose to be in the group that best fits their philosophy of what the group is about.

The NER is committed to working with other SW fan groups in the NE region. They do not hold an elitist attitude nor do they disparage FanForce. We will be working with the NER closely on a lot of events in the future. Their mission statement and attitude is parallel to ours - bring SW fans together to establish friendships and participate socially and charitably in the region. I expect this to be a very good relationship.
  2. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Well the Northeast Remnant had their first successful events this past weekend with nearly a full complement of members showing up for the parade AND for Chiller on Saturday where our first official group photo was taken. Everyone had a great time and we even picked up 5 new members over the weekend!

Philly Outer Rim will be working closely with the NER in the coming months. We also have a number of crossover members (myself included) which will help to ensure smooth communications and organization between our groups! This is gonna be a fun year.

:)
  3. Theatrix Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am glad that things are working out for your two groups in the NYC area.

While there have been some "bumpy" roads between FF and the 501st, the Legion leadership is commited to futhering good relations between our two groups.

If I can ever be of assistance, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Tim
    TK-1066
    501st Legion XO/VP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.