Northen Chapter Layout.

Discussion in 'North' started by FatBurt, Oct 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    I have come to a decision on how the Northern Chapter could be shared out.

As its a huge region I have split it out as North/West, Central Northeast and Eastern.

See picture.

[image=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y285/Master-FatBurt/3e8d1516.gif]

I know it's not the greatest quality but it's the best I've been able to do with the limited time I've had recently.

The orange area is the North/Western area. Although a large area I've left Cumbria in it as we are not likely to get too many people from there as we're all a little conservative (I'm an ex Cumbrian)

The Purple area is Central. This area has a lot of Towns and Cities so I've tried to keep it smallish.

The Grey area is the Eastern section. There are a few large towns and cities here but also a lot of countryside so I didn't consider this to be an overly large area

And Red is the Northeast and is pretty self explanatory.

What I would like to see is someone offer to be the main representative for each Northern quarter who will help arrange meets in their quarter (Large or local meets) and would also feedback to the Chapter Rep via PM or phone what is going on in the area on a semi regular basis.

I feel this is a simple way to help expand in the Northern Chapter and allows us all to have a say it the direction that we go.

Each quarter will have their own thread within the Northern board (as Hedge guessed earlier today) and it would be encouraged that everyone post in each of the threads and gets involved in creating meets in their own area to help get to know each other.

Any meets you do have need to be posted on the board as a seperate thread with pictures and details of what went on.

Remember we only need one more meet to be official.

This thread is to be used to discuss main Northern Meets adn for us all to get together and discuss ideas as a group.

Now go and play.
  2. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    Question

when should all the threads meet up for an general meeting -
    and where -

the general meeting is the agm's where the officers that being master fb and myself stand down and someone else takes over -

it should be noted that all threads come together as one in a council forum .

hence the northen jedi council
  3. Lord_Ogli Force Ghost

star 4
    I think that we should make the York meet semi-annually, its a good location and theres still so much to do there.
  4. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    Im all for meeting up in york again for our semi meets is a big place and there's loads to see and do - apart from being stopped by tourist's wanting there pics taken with you dressed up as a jedi -

im still getting over the shock from them 5 japanee's tourist's jumping me for a pic outside the york minster.
  5. Jedi_Nath Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL! Sounds uber cool m8... OH im on the border of North-West and Central...
  6. Tethys Jedi Knight

star 1
    Marathon at mine in Leeds!
  7. Eddie Force Ghost

star 3
    Looks like I'm Central then.
  8. spike_thmid Jedi Master

star 4
    hmm... official borders

only one thing left - INVASION !! [face_devil]

does this mean we have to get our card stampedif we want to go outside of our region [face_thinking]
  9. Lord_Ogli Force Ghost

star 4
    Nope. Because all factionsa will be under my direct control. As your 'beloved' ruler U play nice or else [face_devil]
  10. spike_thmid Jedi Master

star 4
    thats what I like to see - a dictator with a heart [face_beatup]
  11. Lord_Ogli Force Ghost

star 4
    Iron fist in a silk glove. Its the way to go baby. [face_peace] What do ppl think of me changing the name of the Earth to Terranopolis Prime? We'd become the first Terran Alliance.
  12. Black_Scout Jedi Master

star 4
    Can you rename Asia, Suzyland?
  13. Lord_Ogli Force Ghost

star 4
  14. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    Don't start getting idea's above your station my very young apprentice. I'm still the nominal CR here until the votes are in, counted and tallied and Phill anounces the winner.

Until then you shall call me master.

:p
  15. Black_Scout Jedi Master

star 4
  16. Lord_Ogli Force Ghost

star 4
    The Vote matters not, the CR matters not, I'll still be incharge either way [face_devil] In time you will call ME Master.
  17. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    ... Bates :p

I kid you not, there was a Padawan going by that name in the Dark Horse Comics Republic series (and Jedi Council 4 issue thingy) - Soon Baytes I believe.
  18. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    TimBolton is correct.

I don't think he reached master status though
  19. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    O dear - It would seam Lord Ogil Is trying to take over - you may get on the council" but you will not hold the rank of master.

Anyway Im The 2nd In command around here If you think just by getting the role of CR is going to make you big and powerfull -think again !! There are rules and Ill keep you well In line !

The reason I dont keep master fatburt In line Is because he knows the rules -
  20. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think he did boss, in the "Obession" series (set just before ROTS) - just checking now - issue 4 he is there on Boz Pity with Ada Gallia. They confront Grevious first, and OMG!!! She even calls him "Master Baytes"!!!!!!!!! Haden and Randy are such naughty people lololololol!

Boss, do you ever post on the DHC forums, seems how you read the comics? You should, the artists and DHC staff are on there a lot, its great fun when we can be cheeky to them, and as I know Randy now I often am lol :D
  21. FatBurt Force Ghost

star 5
    I've never actually get round to reading the comics I get most of my info from either the Star Wars Databank, the Literature forum or similar.

If you ever want to read fantastical thread on Star Wars conspiracy theroies especially if your into EU. Read any thread by Thrawn McEwok or Charlemaigne19 and prepar to be dumbfounded.

I'm a big fan of the books but my meagre pennies can't quite making it to the level of purchasing the comics :(

22. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *Bumping relevant threads, to keep them alive*
  23. jedi_master_booth Jedi Master

star 3
    bumping thread to keep them alive ? sounds like fun - i think the weather has something to do with members not being on line much
  24. ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    wow St Helens made it onto the map :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.