main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Northern Florida counties

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Corerilla_Dublon, Apr 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corerilla_Dublon

Corerilla_Dublon Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    We have moved here from AL and have noticed that we do not have any Fan Force clubs listed no less then half a day's drive from us. That's a little much on ones that have a two year old and have to work early in the morning. I would like to propose that we, The Star Wars Legion, for the following counties (Okaloosa, Walton, Santa Rosa, Escambia, Holmes, and Washington Counties)be included into the list to be named as part of the Fan Force of the South East.

Chrissy/Corerilla_Dublon

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    What part of northern FL are you at.

3. Sage_Halcyon

Sage_Halcyon Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2002
    Exactly. We're about thirty minutes from the line.

Sage H.

4. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    YEAH....IF YOUR NEAR US WE'D LOVE TO COME VISIT.

5. Corerilla_Dublon

Apr 19, 2005
    We live in Okaloosa county....about hour or so from the line. If you look on a map right below the state line of AL, there is an island. That's us. It takes about 2 hrs to get to Enterprise according to Yahoo Maps....again too far for ones with a 2 yr old.

Sage, I remember you from the Syndicate. You live in FL or AL?

6. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Alabama. We could always get in contact and plan something... Meet in the middle maybe?

Sage H.

7. Corerilla_Dublon

Apr 19, 2005
    That sounds ok for those of us that could drive that far, but since the weather is so nice here lately, I was thinking getting to the beaches for those of us who love the outdoors or for the cooler nights we have a comic shop that might do well for meetings. Course there's always Waffle House LOL!

I wonder...what WOULD be the middle. God I hope it's not Florala...

8. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    Florala... Haha... I'd love to have a get-together at Panama City Beach...

*Just a thought*

Sage H.

9. Corerilla_Dublon

Apr 19, 2005
    PC? That dump? LOL Where we live is right almost on the beach. There's an island called Okaloosa Island that is nothing but beaches. Both private and public. It's much closer and nicer...not to mention cleaner....then Panama City.

For those of you that remember Ivan....Okaloosa Island is the area of HWY 98 that was completely washed away. About a mile and half was taken...litteraly washed away.

Summer's coming and the beaches are going to be a nice place to be.

10. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    We might have to work on something. Summer is indeed coming.

Sage H.

11. -DjH-

-DjH- Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2004
    Anyone still interested in this??
    I think its a great idea...

12. Corerilla_Dublon

Apr 19, 2005
    Actually, if you are interested in joining us, we do have a website started. Please....Sage and D....if you would please join our club. Sage, you would be an honorary member and if you want we can join yours. We have so many ideas going on right now. Good news though....Matt, my hubby, got a job at the Rave Motion Pictures here in Destin as a manager!!! Things might really take off for us now. Please post on our site if you are interested in anything that we are doing at all.

As for beach meetings...heck yeah!! We also have a dinner/movie theater here that is great for meetings. We could get the Enterprise gang and our gang together watch a movie, eat dinner, and have our meeting...not in that order of course. -beams as she can see this- I think this will work out nicely...if we can get more ppl interested in doing this here and there.

www.swlegion.com

Chrissy

13. Sage_Halcyon

Mar 3, 2002
    I'm checking out your site now. Yes, a beach meeting would be awesome.

Sage H.

14. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    I have a friend who just accepted a job in Pensacola. I've sent him your website link.

-Joe

15. Corerilla_Dublon

Apr 19, 2005
    Thanks so much. Do you know who it will be under? I would love to give you credit. Also tell this person to post often. It is the only way we can keep this thing going. I feel like Matt, Darkside, and myself are the only ones posting there.

16. Timewalker

Timewalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2004
    I have no idea what his login will be, he has a few screen names he uses.
    But they are supposed to be moving the 24th, so it's coming soon.

-Joe

17. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    I live in Southwest Florida nad the closest Fanforce is in Tamp. :( I'm all alone

18. Gokuku

Gokuku Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2003
    I moved to Hawaii and the fan force here never wants to do anything....it sucks...i wish i was back in AL....yeah i said it SAGE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.