main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Northern Ireland/Ireland Fan Base

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by DARTH-GI2ANT, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH-GI2ANT

DARTH-GI2ANT Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 2003
    NE people on the net from Northern Ireland/Ireland, leave your Screen name &/or more details.

This is a new thread for people from these areas to discuss theories,swap pics etc. I like info on Episode III mainly. Well lets get a good board up & running people. People with Episode III news/pics etc post here.

ENJOY!!!!

2. Sebulba_Sloan

Sebulba_Sloan RSA Alumni star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 2002
    Good luck! We had a Northern Irish board once, but it was too quiet and got deleted. If you can get the support then you've got my backing :)

Seb :D

3. Yoshee

Yoshee Former RSA & CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2002
    Yip, good luck! :)

4. G_Lucas_8_my_hamster

G_Lucas_8_my_hamster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Though it shouldnt have been deleted IMO. My reasoning being- yes, there was hardly any activity in it but then again Wales has hardly any activity in it but I would definitely oppose it being deleted plus it would be stupid to delete it. There SHOULD be a Northern Ireland/Republic of Ireland section so as to maybe ENCOURAGE more irish posters to post here. If they were to look in here at the mo and not see anything for North and South Ireland then they WILL think - 'typical Brits/English/whoever runs the forums- they forget about us and neglect us all the time etc etc'. In my opinion there SHOULD be the British Isles Regional Discussuion (BIRD), England (ahem!), Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland/ Republic of Ireland (maybe even add on Isle of Man to the last one) sections- the other ones eg London, Hounslow should be the extra's and under the scrutiny of whether they are active forums or not. There are other forums in Europe, for example, for countries that nearly get next to nothing activity but are STILL kept. The five main ones i mentioned should always be there as an open invitation to join- not having people come in and ask for a country forum. Jus my opinion.

5. DARTH-GI2ANT

Oct 3, 2003
    Thanx very much guys..........
    BUT listen.......i want otha people from the uk 2 chat 2!!......i wana create a UK EPISODE III Message Board!

This name is to attract people from my area just.So if YOU have ne info on Ep III or wana share ne other posts just add them.

This Board is Spoiler Room,Pic Room,Story Room for Ep III fans/Star War fans from N.I/Ireland primarily BUT also fans in UK (England,Scotland,Wales,N.I,Channel Islands,Isle of Wight)

Get posting HERE people!!!

All info welcomed!

6. Stormtrooper_fan

Stormtrooper_fan Jedi Master star 5

Aug 23, 2003
    Do you mean you've created another board somewhere else? I'm not quite following you here... if so, there's loads of us that have got other boards already really

7. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
    Just for the record, i wasn't really all that happy about seeing ye ol Irish boards go. I used to post there....being part Irish lol :p

So i agree with G man, in that if the boards are there (main Boards that is, eg BIRD, Wales ect....), hopefully it may ATTRACT posters.

As for the chapters, they are always looked at for activity anyway, hense the deletion of MK a while back :p

@ DARTH-GI2ANT- If you mean you want this thread to be a spoiler thread, you should have put that in the title, as some of the posters here don't like spoilers, and may wander in here and read something they didn't want to. :p

8. Stormtrooper_fan

Aug 23, 2003
    AARRGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Spoilers...

*runs away with hands over eyes* :_|

9. Sebulba_Sloan

Oct 24, 2002
    It burns! :_|

10. Yoshee

Aug 3, 2002
    Lukers, i'd expect tears from the soft Northern, but not a west country lad!! Shame on you! [face_mischief] :p

11. DARTH-GI2ANT

Oct 3, 2003
    OK people........

This is the UK EP III SPOILER ROOM.....

OK?

Ne1 no how 2 change THIS board name then........

please start posting......anything on Ep III people........go on........go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on go on...............

CHEERS....

PS - FAN art welcome 2

P

12. Sebulba_Sloan

Oct 24, 2002
    I know how to change the name of the thread... but I'm not gonna tell you [face_mischief]

13. Aunty_Beru

Aunty_Beru Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2003
    Manners Luke, play nice now or no Blue Milk for you [face_plain]

14. Sebulba_Sloan

Oct 24, 2002
    'Tis a fate crueler than death to be denied the sweet liquid blue of Aunt Beru!

15. G_Lucas_8_my_hamster

G_Lucas_8_my_hamster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    [image=http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smilies/animated/banghead.gif]

Have i missed something here or isnt this a thread about Northern Ireland/Republic of Ireland forum???

If ya change the title then some replies will look outta place! I think someone is taking the piss! [face_plain]

16. Stormtrooper_fan

Aug 23, 2003
    I can't work out what the hell the guys is about... I think he's on about just this thread being used for spoilers or something and that's why we want the title changed I don't think this about about Northern Ireland Forums... but then I thought it was about a completely different board altogether [face_plain]

17. Moylesy

Moylesy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 4, 2001
    It's O'DarthArsenal6.

18. Sock_of_Darth_Vader

Sock_of_Darth_Vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2002
    Well, I'm from NI. Bloody Brit discrimination again... :p

19. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    Moylesy ??????