main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NORTHSHORE PREMEIRE

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by cruznseal2, May 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    just wanted to start an OFFICIAL thread for everyone who is planning to go to the premeire at northshore.

also was wondering if anyone wanted to cordinate buying tickets.

-mike

2. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Count me in for Northshore!

3. Mace_Master

Mace_Master Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    Me too, along with a couple of gamers possibly.

4. Idaara

Apr 29, 2002
    I won't be able to get to the theater until around 5:30pm that day as I don't get off of work until 4:30pm and will have to hit up a fast food joint on the way to the theater for dinner. I'm assuming someone will probably get there before me. Hold me a place in line? Also, should we plan something fun to bring along...like I have Monopoly Star Wars and also Star Wars Trivial Pursuit? Just some random thoughts a couple of weeks too early. :) Or, instead of doing fast food, do you think a pizza place would deliver to the theater parking lot????

5. cruznseal2

Aug 19, 2001
    very good idea. if some one has a nice laptop that they could bring that would be nice. we could watch phantom menace (hardly my fav but still it sets the scene), watch all the trailers over and over, and watch fan films. Also don't forget your lightsaber i'll be in a dueling mood.

-mike

6. cruznseal2

Aug 19, 2001
    and if some one has star wars stratigo bring it

7. Idaara

Apr 29, 2002
    Hmmm... I have a lightsaber but have never dueled with it. Maybe now will be a good time to learn. :) I can't help you with the laptop. Mine is an old one where the battery is dying and it has no DVD-ROM drive. I think I am planning on bringing homemade cookies or something with me, too, for the munchie factor while we're wating. I'll make up my mind on what later.

8. DarthBorgh

DarthBorgh Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2002
    Just so you North Shore guys know.. All North Shore tickets are available online right now on www.movietickets.com including the midnight showing. Have fun!!

9. cruznseal2

Aug 19, 2001
    Hey, i need to find a ride home from the 12:00 showing thursday night. I live in mequon on range line rd. about 5 min from northshore. if you are able to please get back to me as soon as possible.

thanks

-mike

10. cruznseal2

Aug 19, 2001
    I just baught my ticket :)

DEEP BREATH

I can't beleive i'm actualy going, now i'm really starting to get excited!

11. Idaara

Apr 29, 2002
    Yes!! I'm printing mine out as we speak! I am so hyped (...too bad for those that took off and went to C2).

12. Mace_Master

Apr 24, 2002
    Mike, I'll help you out on the ride home.

I'll be up for lightsaber dueling as well.

Look for me to be wearing an orange (yes, I said orange) hat that says x-wing squadron on it. I may/may not wear my jedi robe (depends on what mood I am in).

13. Idaara

Apr 29, 2002
    Mike, you mean Wednesday night, don't you? ;)

Depending on the weather (please let it be warm and dry), I will probably be wearing a black Jedi vs. Sith tshirt.

14. cruznseal2

Aug 19, 2001
    Yeah sorry i meant wed. Night or Thursday morning depends how you look at it. its all so confusing.

Thanks both of you for offering to drive me home as long as i have A ride i'm not partial to who i ride with. We?ll figure it all out when we meet up. Oh and please save me a spot. (We should pick a general time to meet as well)

15. Mace_Master

Apr 24, 2002
    I'll probably head there right after work, maybe 5:00 or 5:30.

Also, if somebody has a boombox, I'll bring a few of the soundtracks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.