Northwest Ohio FanForce

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio' started by Tobey-Wan, Aug 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Does a Northwest Ohio Fan Force group exist?? If not, is anyone interested in trying to get a group going??
  2. JediFrankenstein Jedi Knight

star 1
    Call me biased, but if such a thing happened I'd like to suggest the Toledo Museum of Art to meet.

JF
  3. JediObi Jedi Knight

I am VERY interested, Tobey-Wan. And now would be the perfect time to get together - yes JediFrankenstein, I second that we get something going and meet at the Myth exhibit!

:) :) :)
  4. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Cool, hopefully we'll find a way to advertise that we're looking to start a FanForce group and see what kind of interest we have. I don't know about being *forced* to go to the Magic of the Myth exhibit, you'd really have to twist my arm...
  5. JediObi Jedi Knight

LOL @ Tobey-Wan!

I know... it will be such a *burden* to HAVE to go again... ;)

Well, I posted a thread on the Midwest Region board to advertise it already. I'll post it all over if I have to. It would be too cool to have our own chapter started!

:)
  6. JediFrankenstein Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey, we had a great first week of the Star Wars exhibit...let's not let the talk here die down now! Toledo's a top-notch town and deserves an active board!

JF

www.toledomuseum.org
  7. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    To "advertise" the get together, please see the thread in MW General Discussion on how to announce a meeting. In order to become an official FF Club, you need to have three meetings which are announced on FF Main page (I do the posting for you once I have the details). If you have any questions, please post here, or whatever city you decide to be your homebase.

Erica
  8. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Is there any other message boards that we should try to advertise this on?? I've seen interest from only myself, JediObi, and JediFrankenstein so far...

If you're interested in becoming a member of this FanForce group, please post here so that we can begin to get an idea if there is a real interest in such a thing.

I know of at least 2 of my friends that would also want to take part, but aren't members of these boards. So even if you're just speaking up for a friend or something, please let us know!
  9. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Post a note also on general MW discussion and you might want to try JC Community. Sadly, some JCers aren't very aware of the existence of FF.
  10. JediObi Jedi Knight

I for one will help out however I can. :)
  11. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Any chance that we resurrect this?? I know we didn't get much interest the first time...
  12. JediObi Jedi Knight

I'm still interested. ;)

I think we need to figure out why fans in the area aren't posting... I mean, come on, there are DROVES of SW fans around here.
  13. Tobey-Wan FanForce CR Northwest Ohio

Chapter Rep
    star 9
    Well, I'm gonna post this on the FanForce announcements page again and see if we can't get some interest going. I still need to make a trip up to the museum to see the Magic of the Myth exhibit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.