FF:SA Norwood Christmas Pageant.....

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron, Aug 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oz_skipp Jedi Master

star 4
    No costume unfortunately (Jango Fett eventually) and I refuse to do Darth Maul again - 2+ hours at a minimum to apply makeup and horns that melt off ;)

I'll be doing my darndest to come along and say hello. Bad time of the year for me work wise but I'll give it a go.

What is the actual route / location?
  2. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I haven't received the information from the Norwood Council as yet, I may give them a buzz and chase it up. But it's generally up the Parade, down Queen Street and back toward Sydenham Road...I think....about 1.5km...or so.
  3. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I spoke to Les, the organiser today and he says he posted our information to me last night.....so either later today or tomorrow I will have all the relevant details for those who wish to participate in this pageant. So you have 3.5 weeks to get those costumes together!!

EDIT: I just got the information in the post.

Ok, we are entry 75 of 90 entries......reads again Yup, 90...whoa...... anyway...

We will assemble on Sydnenham Road (Beuleh Road side), if you are facing the Parade the Right hand side as the groups will be assembling 1-50 one side and 51-90 on the other side....our side.

The pageant goes up the Parade to Queen Street, down Queen Street, down Beulah Road, toward the Parade on Osmond Terrace, aournd the island....and collapse.....

There are rules...

No Skates, Rollerblades, and if you feel the desire to ride a bike, make sure you can do it well!! :p

Giveaways are welcome, but from a bag, example, bag of Jelly Beans. And if you find wrapped lollies or something such you must give them to the kids, don't toss them as the kids have a horrible habit of running onto the road to retrieve them.

Moving vehicles with people standing on them will be subject to inspection by nominated safety personnel. So if you decide to dress your car up as a Tie fighter/X Wing/Sith Infiltrator, the contact me for all the Vehicle rules, as there is a pile of them! :p

Last major rule....there is only one Father Christmas, so not Santa Jedi, ok?

Apparently Marshalls will be patroling and if we breach the rules the entire group will be kicked out.....so let's play nice! :D :D

If you have anymore questions, PM me. ;)
  4. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    are we aloud to have fun ?? :D
  5. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Of course, waving, laughing, giggling and play acting safely are all encouraged! ;)
  6. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Is your nephew coming Kooky and is your sister in Law making costumes for her other sons? Need the kid factor!!
  8. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Isaac is comeing I am pretty sure. . .I am not sure about the others. I will go ask.
  9. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Good!! Luke isn't, he says he doesn't want to do it.. :( That's ok, he can stay with my mum as Justifier is a cricket...
  10. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    So throwing thermal detonators to the kiddies isn't on?
    You guys take all the fun out of xmas!
  11. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Poor Evil [:D] !!! I think he need another hug !!! *hugs evil*
  12. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    ADS.... YOU PROMISED !!!!!!!!!!
  13. TK1571 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Cool... will pass on details to Steve and Kath when i see them next :)

Kooky if u thought that the Halloween event was fun wait till the pageant.....
  14. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Rui... Me & Darth Beanie Baby gotta take you & jedi boy on a boy's nite out. Fun involves beer (copious amounts) & leering at young scantily clad chicky babes.
    Waits for a scolding from Ad.......
    Sith will be Sith.....
  15. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I promised? What'd I promise evil my luv? :p
  16. TK1571 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes pleaase :D did catch up with DJ, went to watch AVP.... AD blasted him for not making an effort when i tried earlier to get him out of his hole :p
  17. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    1. BEER.... MMMMMMMMM
    2. You promised i'd be safe from E-Hugs... yechhh.
    control your minions before.........
  18. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I have minions? Man am I so confused!!

Can't control Kooky she's just what her name says...and TK will tell you, a nice lady...

Hey, why would I chastise you lot? You wanna wake up feeling and smelling like a bar room floor, be my guest......I do want incrimating photos though. [face_devil]
  19. TK1571 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Beer i can cope with for awhile but scotch really sends me MIA [face_devil]

Beware of Kooky..... she is harmless 8-}

my sis wanted to take me to Crazy Horse a couple of weeks back when i wasnt feeling the best... is that what u had in mind E-I
  20. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    TK really ?? *gets excited*

Evil[/]b I will not hug you any more. . . instead . . .SLOPPY KISSES !!!!!!!!! *sloppy kisses evil* :D

21. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    OMG!! KOOKY!! grabs her and pulls her away Are you mad!?!? He will slice you into tiny pieces and then grind you up in his meat grinder!! Leaving no evidence at all as your family enjoy the meat pie he presents them!!!!
  22. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Can start off there.
    Not responsible for what happens on the night though.
    I know i'll behave myself, not sure about the rabble accompanying me.
  23. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    *bounces around* . . . LA LA LA LA !!!!!!!

*mind out window tongiht* . . . .LA LA LA LA LAAA !!!!

*shatters window with singing voice* :D :D

someone said somewhere that all evil is 'is a grumpy person who needs, attention, a hug, and there teddy bear back.'

*gose out and buys Evil and teddy bear*
  24. evil-incarnate Jedi Youngling

star 7
    I REALLY CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU KOOKY....
    REALLY............
  25. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I really cant wait to meet you too!!!!!! That way i can give you a teddy bear !!! :D (see above post)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.