main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson "Not 2B Toyed With" Fan Film-October 7th, 11am at The Loft Cinema on Speedway

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Sep 18, 2006.

1. MasterJediDragonSir

MasterJediDragonSir Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    It was a nice event. I think we got a lot of exposure from today.

2. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    That was a very nice turnout everyone!! It was great seeing that many of us for this event!! I am thrilled with the day and I know Steve, Tina, and Hal were pleased.

We made some good connections, here's to what this might bring us in the future.

3. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Sorry I missed the event guys. I have mid-terms this coming week, and had to devote time to study. Glad it was a success. :)

4. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Well I had a blast and loved being the Wookie! Jack, Ill share your fur anytime.

Im posting the pics now and gotta say thanks to everyone who came, you all made it great. Frank's Nihilus went from cool to scary cool with the addition of a new under robe made by Brian! Brian also lended out his nearly complete Tusken Raider for Gabe to wear, and it went over well! Thanks for filling the Vader shoes again Chris, but dang it, if I say dont hit the saber, dont hit the saber! At least we all left with our eyes intact. And now, for the pic of the event....

[image=http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/FanFilm%20Premier%20100706/100_2146.jpg]

Hey Damian wouldja mind updating the websight with a link?? Thanks you're the greates, we missed the big lipstick there. Hope you can come down before the end of the year.

http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/TucsonFanForce/FanFilm%20Premier%20100706/

5. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Done.

Gawd, I miss U guys!!!
    [:D]

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    You all looked great in your costumes.
    The movie was funny too.

7. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I didnt wack it that hard LOL. I have some CA gel if you wanna stop by and glue it in or get the solvent stuff they use. I had fun wearing Vader again!

Did anyone get any shots of me holding babies?

8. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005

Somebody trusted Vader with their younglings?
    :eek:

9. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    They did. I saw that as I was leaving. The mom asked and Vader held the baby.

10. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Found this nice little shout out to us in the inet site of tuc citezen. kinda cool. =D=

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/ss/calendar/27821.php