main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not Another Pathetic Life Form ! Obi-wan round robin

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Erin-Starlight, Mar 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erin-Starlight

Erin-Starlight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    Hi, I hope someone reads this. :) No real rules except I don't want this to be a AU story, other that that anything goes !
    Note : Yes that mean you people who delight in Obi-torture can write it in here. [face_mischief] You know who you are ! [face_devil]

And Yes mush is welcome here ! :cool:

This takes place when Obi is 15.

All rights go to Geroge Lucas. Besides this is just for fun. Here's my post.

Obi-Wan Kenobi sat impatiently in the waiting room before the Qwahsa Senators? office. His mind drifted back to seven days ago when his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, promised no more missions. Qui-Gon said he would put his foot down and defy the councils demands if need be. Both Padawan and Master needed a vacation after months of mission after grueling mission. Obi-Wan had been so content spending those few hours with his friends. His life seemed perfect. He should of known it won?t last.

No less than eight hours after Qui-Gon had proclaimed they would not be leaving the temple, the message came. Obi-Wan had not heard much, but from what information he did hear he knew what was coming. An old friend of his master had gotten himself in trouble, again. The Padawan gritted his teeth remembering the man.

Hen?un an Twi?lek he met over a year ago, and hoped never to see again. The man was trouble, to put it mildly. He was another one of Qui-Gons? ?projects?, a stray that needed his masters? attention every moment. The man was helpless, he didn?t understand how to work most mechanical devices ! Of course Hen?un was obsessed with all natural things. /Which is why Qui-Gon felt drawn to him. Why does the living force seem to delight in tormenting me ?/

Hen?un was a menace, why couldn?t his master see through the others? facade ? Did he not recall the time when the Twi?lek had somehow managed to fry their ships navigator ? Or how he left camp in the middle of the night, in unknown territory ? The result were always the same. Something would break, Obi-Wan would need to spend hours repairing it. The enemy was drawn out firing upon them, he had to protect Hen?un. Last but not least, Obi-wan always seemed to pay for the others? mistakes. Usually with physical abuse from the enemies that were attracted as a result of the mans' stupid nature.

A kick underneath the table brought the boy back to the present. When he glanced over to his right, the girl padawan smiled back at him. ?Glad to see your back with us Obi.? He grinned wickedly as he heard her voice. Karia Laaveg. She was a near humanriod with light pink skin with darker pink spots that ran from the sides of her temples to her neck. Her wild reddish hair shot out in ever direction, as he supposed was the style of her race. Whatever her race was, Obi-Wan thought it would be rude to ask her out of the blue. ?Their taking a long time...? He muttered.

Karia and her master Vej, had been ordered by the council to accompany the duo. Obi-Wan guessed that finally someone took him seriously when he claimed Hen?un was dangerous. Master Vej was with his master at the moment with the Qwahsa Senator. They were inquiring the Senator about some ?business? the Twi?lek had with him. Although Qui-Gon had yet to admit it to him, Obi-Wan knew what this was in regards to, how could he not ? Hen?un was a con man, he needed to be. He was poor, trained for little even in this vast galaxy. To his credit Hen?un had some morals and had not dealt with the easiest trade of spices. Hen'un dealt with cards. His latest victim has the Senator, no one would expect a shabbily dressed man to beat him so easily.

Obi-Wan wondered how the con man managed to...how did Qui-Gon put it ? ?Get himself over his head in matters he does not understand. That will have ramifications throughout the galaxy.? The boy rolled his eyes at the thought. /Only one of Qui-Gons? strays could managed to take a small time con act and doom the entire galaxy./ He thought ruefully. True he did not yet understand all the details, but he never doubted it was true.

?What?s the matter, you still

2. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey this is good so far i might add on later!

3. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Hey thanks snowbee-wan kenobi ! :) So does anyone else wanna join ? I said it was okay if people did Obi-torture and only one person responded ?! ?[face_plain] :eek: Werid ! Yes, I know I'm kind of impatient.
    This is my first RR. So Snowbee-wan, should I wait till more people come or go a little further ?

4. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Maybe if you go on a little further some more people might want to join in.....

or you could just wait a while...

whichever you want to do!

at the moment I have to head to school...but I will try to add on this weekend!!
    GOOD START!

5. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Thanks again ! Since I can't wait for anything I?ll go a little further.
    Qui-Gon studied his fellow Jedi master, Vej. Vej held herself with a great matter of dignity whenever she entered a room. She was a serious quiet spoken woman whos? voice could command attention. She was a Bothan in her late thirtys, yet she appeared to be ten years older.Qui-Gon managed to suppress a smile knowing the cause to be her troublesome padawan.

Karia Laaveg had been infamous for her uncanny ability to find danger. /Which come to think of it mirrors Obi-Wan a great deal. No wonder they seem to get along so well./ Though the two padawans seemed to be behaving themselves since the purple dye in Karias? shampoo incident. Qui-Gon knew better than to believe that they were done with their antics. The two were both biding their time for the ?ultimate? pranks that were to be played out. He would usually keep an eye out for this, but it was not the most important task at hand.

According to the Senator the card game lasted three hour. During the time Hen?un had won quite an impressive sum. After the game had ended the Twi?lek left with his winnings to catch an taxi. Beyond that the Senator knew nothing else of vaule, at least that was what he had claimed. Qui-Gon could tell this man was hiding something, Vej sensed it too. There was much fear in him.
    ?HEY?!!!? Obi-Wan screamed as he fell onto his back. ?Oops, sorry. Guess I don?t know my own strength.?Karia smiled innocently at him, then offered her hand to help him up. The boy grinned devilishly before he grabbed her hand and yanked her to the floor. ?Neither do I, I guess.? He replied trying to stand up, only to be pulled down again. Karia had a firm grip on his robe and refused to let go. /I could always take it off. With the leverage she has that would send her fly.../ He mused. Before the thought could be acted upon a figure entered.

?I wonder Padawan Kenobi how you plan on becoming a Jedi. A Knight does not carry himself in such a manner. Imagine what the Senator or your master would say if they saw you in such a fashion.? Obi-Wan cringed inwardly. /Why force does it have to be him ?!/ Meekco regarded anyone one with a sense of humor as unbefitting of Knighthood. ?We are all alone here Meekco, there?s no harm out of it.? Karia said in both their defense.

?That is not--? Luckily, the sudden entrance of the two Jedi masters interrupted the young Rodians? preaching. Master Vej motioned for the others to follow her out the exit. ?Come padawans, there is much to do.?

6. Angel_Skywalker

Angel_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2002
    I like it so far!!!
    The two Padawans are really cool!!!
    Please post the next one soon!!

Angel_Skywalker

7. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Thanks Angel_Skywalker ! I guess I can go a little further. Maybe if I get to certain part someone else will take over. I'll try to post soon since you ask. I might not post back for awhile, depends on when I finish my assignments.

8. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Here's a little bit. I honestly was hoping someone else would do the next part. Because I have no idea at the time where this story could go. Well here's a small piece to the puzzle.

Qui-Gon led the group to their quarters, several miles down the street from the Senators? Office. After getting settled in he let Master Vej take point in explaining their situation in full.

??And as you know of Hen?uns? dealings in the high stakes game of Sabacc. His partners? body was delivered to the Qwahsa Official. Padawan Nadda?? The Bothan Jedi indicated to Meekco, who simply nodded in acknowlegment. ??Has spoken to our ?silent partner? source a name?Polaris.?

Qui-Gon by nature glanced over to his young apprentice. Obi-Wan, like Karia, stared at Master Vej with their jaws dropped and their eye wide in utter shock. /At least you know what?s at stake now Padawan. If we had time earlier we would of informed you./ Qui-Gon knew Obi-Wan would be offended that he was not asked instead of Meekco Nadda to investigate. Not that either himself nor Vej had much choice in the matter, the council had made it very clear to let the Padawan do such task.

Yet Obi-Wan did not bring up his disappointment or question the Masters decision. Qui-Gon thought brief caught the boy glaring at Meekco, before being distracted by Karias? voice. ?Master, isn?t the Polaris mere a legend ? I mean, surely a weapon of such massive destructive power could not survive three thousand year ! Or do much damage.? Vej smiled sadly, then rested a reassuring hand on her students? shoulder. ?I?m afraid not. There appears to be some truth to these accounts of the Polaris.?
    BTW Obi fans, did any one see the Force net poll ? Who's the sexist Star Wars Guy ? Vote for Obi ! Solo is leading at the moment !!! Windu is last. Qui-Gon is almost last, and Obi is actually second !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.