main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Not As It Seems [JA/NJO AU crossover] What if the Vong began their invasion during the Old Republic?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Tahiri, Feb 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
    Title: Not As It Seems

Summary: The Republic is faced with a threat that call themselves the Yuuzhan Vong.

Rating: PG-13. Lots of violence coming up...

What you could expect to see: A young Obi-Wan being trained by Qui-Gon; Mace Windu, Adi Gallia, Siri, Tahiri, Bant, Yoda, Jocasta Nu, Vergere; Anakin Skywalker a Jedi master and happily wed to senator Padme, with Luke and Leia as Jedi Knights and married with kids; Anakin Solo best friends with Obi and padawan to his grandfather; Jaina, Jacen, Zekk, Tenel Ka; little Valin, Jysella, and Ben wrecking havock in the creche; Kyp, Corran, Ganner, Xanatos, Tahl, Palpy, and the younger Jedi Knights; and last but not least, our favorite Yuuzhan Vong! Shedao Shai, Tsavong Lah, Harrar, Elan, Nen Yim, Nom Anor, and all those other guys that I can't spell off the top of my head! If you haven't figured it out, this is VERY big AU fic. And you don't have to have read any of the books in order to understand it.

Please tell me whether this should be written or stay as a plot bunny in the back of my head till later :) I guess here's a prologue, just maybe to help you deicide.

Nom Anor faced the villip, composing his face in such a fashion so that the warmaster would not be able to read him. The villip, a living creature that served only the faithful to the gods as a communication system, was forming itself to show the face of Shedao Shai.

"Executor." The greeting was dead, cold, and empty; the customary way of the warmaster. "Report."

Nom Anor reaffirmed his resolution and continued to look Shedao Shai's image in the eye. "The Republic senate is unsuspecting. Their long era of peace has made them weak, and their leaders are corrupt. The infidels should be simple to overcome."

The warmaster's eyes narrowed dangerously. "That is for me to assess, Executor." The warmaster's eyes flicked over the other's face, before twisting in disdain. Nom Anor knew the reason. He had no scars. It was not the way ordained by the gods, but Nom Anor had an important position to uphold; only done to carry out the will of the gods.

It was only a matter of time.

So what's the consensus? Should I write it now, or what? :confused:

2. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Oooooooooooooooooooooooh!

I love the premise! Please, continue!

3. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Sounds good. If you have most of it worked out, I say go for it. :D I hope you do continue.

~Swede :p

4. PrincessPadme

PrincessPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 11, 2001
    Ooo...this looks like it has a lot of potential...I'd love it if you wrote it! :D

~Padme

5. JediSmuggler

JediSmuggler Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 1999
    I'm adding another vote. Please write.

6. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    **starts breathing heavily and sits on edge of seat**

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I.....must.....have....more.....

;) That's a yes vote ;) :)